31 || No Texts, No Calls, No Responses

-3rd person's P.O.V-

"Oh shoot, those things are blinding" Madeline covers her sight from the large and iluminas on the field

"Oh shoot, those things are blinding" Madeline covers her sight from the large and iluminas on the field. Liam chuckled at her reaction.

"You get used to it" he says unbothered by them when they were turned on. Madeline gave him a meaningless glare and flipped his lacrosse stick that she had in hands.

"Baton classes four years straight" she says to the coach who was amused about her agility with it.

Stiles sat down beside Liam. "They're still not here" Liam mumbles looking around for his Alpha and the Kitsune.

"Okay, what's really going on?" Stiles says at the boy in annoyed tone yet worried at how nervous Liam seemed. He was very confident when they met him. "Mads did you corrupt him?"

The girl scoffed. "Me? No" she says offended that he'd think that.

"Are you nervous about the full moon? It's not for another 24 hours" Stiles says with not much tomen of concern but annoyes. Liam looked away to the sky. Madeline sighed and bit her lip seeing him like this. "Liam, you're gonna be fine. Okay? Just try not to rage out on anyone"

"You'll be a great father when you have to give your kids pep talks" Madeline muttered making Stiles glare at her having heard that.

"The best" he winks.

"You're not worried?" Liam asks.

"Okay, I'm mildly concerned. Mildly" he rips out his face not looking mildly.

But if he was "mildly" Madeline was greatly concerned. She slept at Liam and that morning she went from his house to school with. But she's hadn't seen Scott all day.

She texted him and he'd send a dry 'I'm fine' which the girl thought was an okay response but all she's been having is Thisbe horrible hunch on her.