30 || Happy Birthday, Madeline!

-3rd person's P.O.V-

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MADELINE!"

The Now 15-year-old girl jumped off her bed as she fell to the ground surprised and shaken by the sudden noise in her room.

She was having a very cool dream and a peaceful sleep until she was abruptly woke. But as she paid attention to what they said she quickly stood up untangling herself from the blankets almost falling again and finally out of them looked at her mom, Scott and Stiles.

Her hair was all over the place as she pushed it back and a big smile broke into her lips squealing and clapping in happiness. Her mom and the boys laughed at her expression.

"It's my birthday! Yay!" her mother passed the cake to Stiles who almost dropped it and pulled her only daughter and youngest baby of her children in for a very tight hug.

Madeline laughed with her hugging her back. When a good three minutes passed of her mom just hugging her Madeline patted her back. "Mom? Mom, I think Scott and Stiles would like to give me a hug too" she says and Melissa McCall sighs pulling away and looking at her kissing her forehead with a proud heart face.

"Oh, my baby is already fifteen. Fifteen? Could you believe that?" she says to the guys who nod with her smiles plastered on their faces.

Madeline smiles nodding. "I'm fifteen and ready to-" she stopped and they gave her a look like daring to say the next words. "I was going to say fun"

Scott chuckled and grabbed her embracing her and spinning her around to which she giggled at and he kissed her cheek.

"You are getting older" the True Alpha frowned sadly remembering the time that he would carry little Madeline around the house and wake her up just to play with her. Oh, how did he enjoy having a little sister. Melissa was very blessed to have children that were this close.

She was worried about their relationship when they were little and Melissa came from the hospital with the baby, but the moment that Scott looked at her he instantly loved her.

He even told his parents he'd always protect her.

Madeline slapped his hand away when he ruffled her hair. Then she turned to Stiles who passed the cake to Scott who also almost dropped it. Melissa took it seeing it wouldn't last much longer in the boy's wobbly hands.

"Mads! You're so big" he says giving her a warm and tight embrace to which she smiled back in return. "Maybe, you're just getting smaller" she sarcastically answers him to which he winks.

Melissa then motions to the cake that had just lit the candles. "Make a wish and blow" she says. Madeline closed her blue eyes and thinks deeply about her wish that she so hoped become true and blew.