40 || Trust

-3rd person's P.O.V-

After the party, Madeline decided to sleep over at Liam's. She wanted to end this day with him. It was her first birthday with the Beta that she wanted to sleep beside him tonight.

She shyly walked out of the bathroom wearing her pajamas. Liam turned to her smiling at her shyness. "Those are cute pajamas" he looks at her up and down and she feels her cheeks heat up even more.

"I like avocados" she mumbles and sits on the bed. Liam did the same and couldn't help but crease her cheek. "You're so beautiful" he whispers to her and she leans in for a kiss.

"You're so cheesy"

Her body started to feel the heat as he pulled her over his lap and leaned on the bed. Their lips mode together like they always belonged together. Like they were so used to each other that they needed to feel each other.

Madeline's heart thumped inside her chest and he could hear it perfectly his was beating just as strong. Detaching the lips from her he went down her jaw to her neck. Madeline felt pleasure-loving the softness of his lips run down her skin kissing it like she was the most delicate thing in the world.

Her hands tangled in his blonde hair that she loved so much. It complimented him so well he looked very hot in. Liam lingered a kiss. She bit her lip feeling a small tickle on it, her skin was burning in passion by now. They were very alluring to each other they couldn't resist themselves right now.

She closed her eyes in pleasure as he softly sucked in and his hands went over to her things holding her tightly as she sat on his lap. They both felt so much passion so much lust right now that she took his tank top shirt off and threw it to the side. His blue eyes ran over her face and pushed her down her mattress.

He admired her beauty, her perfect skin, and blue eyes that he could stare at all day. Madeline ran her finger over his lip and pushed him back down for a kiss to intense, so strong, so much want in it.

They were teenagers in love, their first love. They both had never felt anything like this, it felt so different so much more than what they ever thought it could feel. It felt so real.

His hands ran under her back and accidentally slipped under her shirt. Her eyes snapped open and detached their lips. "Wait," she stopped them and breathed out heavily. But even if they really wanted this, she wasn't ready for it. Liam saw her eyes look down and blushed embarrassed. "I'm sorry I'm just...I'm not..." she didn't want to make him mad or anything. To have let this go so far to stop out of nowhere.

He let out a smile from the corner of his lips and brushed out a hair that had fallen on her face. "It's okay, we don't have to" he totally did. He didn't want to push and it was better that she stopped them. Even if they were in so much love they weren't sure if they were ready for this step.