33 || A Reminder

-3rd person's P.O.V-

"Oh you've got to be kidding me" she saw no use in bringing Peter. She didn't trust or like him. She actually didn't even like to be in the same room as him.

"You're really bringing him?" Derek bluntly asks pointing at Liam. Madeline sends him a small glare.

"You're bringing that" she sassily responses pointing and deadly glaring at Peter who sighed. Peter didn't really like Madeline either. Mainly because she was Scott's sister.

"That?"

"Yeah, that" she purses her lips, and Liam seeing her hatred towards the other wolf put his arm on her waist.

"We're bringing everyone that we can. And considering Scott and Kira were taken the night before the full moon, we should probably get going" Peter answers having enough of that conversation.

"What's that's mean?" Malia asked her biological father.

"If Kate took Scott back to the same temple that she took Derek, how do we know she's not planning to son the same thing to him?" Peter analyzes.

"What, she wants to make him younger?" Liam asks. Madeline has told him about that and he pretty shook about it.

"Or take him back to when he wants a werewolf" Derek says.

"A were cant a true Alpha's power. But maybe a Nagual Jaguar with the power of Tezcatlipoca behind her...maybe she can" Madeline breathed in deep, not liking that. "So if everyone is sufficiently freaked out, I say we get going"

"We can't" Stiles stops him. "Not without Lydia"

"She's this the school" Madeline says.

Stiles tried calling her. "What's she doing at the school anyway?" Derek asks waiting. It was taking her too long.

"We got Kira's sword, burn we need something with a stronger scent. Lydia went to get a jacket out of her locker" Malia answers.

"I suggested her house but nobody listened" Madeline starting to feel the hunch stronger. It was annoying and terribly worrying.

"Nothing" Stiles sighs coming back into the group helpless to contact Lydia.

"If she has a car, she can't catch up to us" Breaden tells them.

"That's a good point. We'll call her from the road" Peter points at Braeden seeing in order for his plan to work he had to be in Mexico.

"No. What if something happened? What if she's n in trouble?" Stiles insisted. Madeline knew how Stiles care so much for Lydia. Their relationship was rather well unique.