15 || Looking for Liam

-3rd person's P.O.V-

It was a feeling of anger that couldn't keep Madeline anymore annoyed during class. She wasn't happy a thing Garrett had Liam and she hadn't to sit her butt down on a chair while her brother spoke with the little runt as Stiles would say.

She kept tapping her pencil on the desk making it a little distracting for Mason and those who were close to her. "Can you not do that? Please" he asked her politely.

Madeline looked up and sheepishly gave him a smile to which he couldn't see she's was nervous about Liam. He was too so they had pretty much the same worrisome expressions.

"Sorry. I'm just worried" she hasn't to whisper or the teacher would definitely hear them.

"Me too. Still no text?" Madeline has to shake her he's head hat even though they knew now who had him. She couldn't tell the boy that someone's who's hunting them had Liam. It would be crazy.

"Nothing" she sighed waiting for the bell to ring. And it did like her pleading had made the clock hands move and ring the time for her to take her break.

Fetching all her books and shoving them in her bag disorganized and sure crushing some important papers rushed out of the classroom to the buses.

To her bad luck and a good one for Garrett she only saw Scott coming her way with a concerned face. "What happened? Is he giving us Liam back?"

Scott knew that Madeline started to care for Liam too much to tell her to stay and not get involved for her safety. "He wants the money and Violet in exchange for Liam. But he wants me to stop the car that's transporting her tonight" he was still trying to figure out how to do that.

Madeline frowned seeing as time passed the Beta could be closer to his death. The thought of that made her heart crush.

"Then we help him and get Liam back. There's no discussion"

°°°

Both McCall's walked between buses looking for the young assassin who held their friend hostage. While Scott was heading to speak for some reason, Madeline was thinking of a few great threats she could tell Garrett.

Their eyes glanced at the boy standing between the two modes of transport and joined him. Scott making sure to have his little sister behind him for safety.

"Okay, what do you want?" the True Alpha spoke first wanting to get over this already and find someone important for him and his friends. "You want me to go to Stilinski? I can do that. Or I can talk to my father. He's an FBI agent"

Garrett simply showed a smirk. "You think I want you talking to anyone with a badge? I'm not getting help from a werewolf because I want him to talk to someone"

Madeline McCall just glared at him harder. Oh if looks could burn he'd be melted on the concrete already. "Then what is it you want from us?"

"What do you want us to do?" both McCall's asked in sync. They showed equal concern in their voices yet determination.

"They're transferring Violet to a Federal facility. You're not going to let that happen" he pointed at Scott with the Lacrosse stick.

"How?" Scott asked.

"They're going to put her in a car. We're going to follow it. We get ahead of it. You stop it" he explained the dumbest plan the girl has ever heard.

"You want me to attack a car? That's you're plan?" Scott scowls.

"You're an Alpha" Garrett says like it's obvious that his plan makes sense.

"Exactly. An Alpha, not Superman" Stiles sarcasm kicked in her and her response also came out with a harsh statement.

"If you can't stop one little car, then one little Beta is going to die" he threatens. Madeline took a step forward going to him but he extracted the blade from the Lacrosse stick stopping her and it inches away from her face. Scott pulls her back with his arm protectively. "I stabbed your boy with a blade dipped in wolfsbane. Once it gets to heart, bad things happen" he looks her in the eyes with no mercy and just pure evil in them.

She knew he wanted to intimidate her, to scare and she was scared but not for herself but for Liam. As their eyes looked at each other deeply as in a duel of who looks away first she stood her ground.

If he thinks he'll intimidate her then he was wrong. But like a challenge they didn't look away. "Madeline let's go" all Scott was left to do was agree and wait until it was time.

But with Madeline not moving he touched her arm. "Madeline" he called again but she didn't move.

It was dead silent as the bell had rung again and students were back in class but she didn't care. Garrett on the other hand seemed to start to doubt his starring skills because as she didn't even blink once he was left to do so and look down.

Madeline smirked and turned around back to class knowing she had won the small challenge he thought he'd win. Scott frowned at his sister's actions but didn't care as they walked away.

But as Garrett was left behind he blinked quickly. His pupils seemed to her as if he was left blind for a second and it hurt. It didn't last more than thirty seconds for him to be back to normal but confusingly he stared at the spot where the siblings were.

(A/N) Hello peeps!!

Garrett you asshole! Madeline is so mad yet in order to save Liam she can't just punch Garrett. I'm so on a roll with this book I am so happy about it. I've got so many chapters written down already that just need editing and some other things and will be up.

Sorry for any misspellings :)

Remember to stay safe <3

Follow me on Instagram: whorv06.wp

Comment what you think!