21 || Visual Confirmation Required

-3rd person's P.O.V-

Her ears perked up at the sound of wind coming inside her room. She liked to sleep with the window open but lately, she's been closing it because of the dead pool.

But last night she completely forgot to close as she came home late and fell asleep after her shower. It was already morning and she was ready to get up when a slow whisper ran through her ears.

'Don't let them close'

Her face shows a puzzled expression at what that meant. She's been hearing that so many time now that she's more curious and a little bit less scared.

It's comforting to hear it but that's what scared her. To be comfortable with something that whispered in her ear was very creepy.

A knock came at the door of her bedroom and she looked over. "Come In" the door opened and the Beta peeked inside before coming full inside.

"Good morning" Liam says walking into the girl's room. Madeline's bedroom was a bit more different from Scott's and a little apart from how her physical looked like.

With the blue hair for some random reason, some people tend to think she's that rebel kid that doesn't care about anything. When truly she's more of a sweet girl with the most she can go as insulting someone is with sarcasm which she didn't use much until two years ago and when she was angry did she look like the rebel girl.

If that even makes sense.

But her room was pretty white and had some plants inside with frames of her brother, then of her parents and her.

She then had one with Stiles.

With all her friends and lastly one with Allison. That picture is pretty emotional for her.

"Good morning" she smiled surprised he was up before her. From what Madeline knew, Liam wasn't much of an early waker. And it was eight in the morning especially when it was on a weekend.

He walked over to her and lay down making her turn and cuddle up to him.

"You're here early"

"Yeah. Scott said to come if I wanted to. We're discussing the plan to catch the Benefactor tonight" he spoke to her wrapping an arm around her waist.

Her blue eyes looked up at him gasping. "Right! I forgot!" she got to her feet and as she went inside the bathroom she stopped to feel her back hurt once again.

It was happening again.

Her fingers scratch it a bit. "You okay?" Liam says as he had seen her abruptly stop midway in closing the door.