MIGG: Nine

MIGG NINE

Ryujisu or JinLia shippers are going crazy at how fancy Ryujin asked her girlfriend out on a date!

Ryujin recently confirmed her relationship with Choi Jisu in a twitter and instagram post that says,

'I am indeed, dating Choi Jisu. We've been together for over half a year now and I'm sorry for not telling you head on. Lia was a very private person and so was I. I figured she would receive a backlash if I confirm it way too early but here it is. The confirmation that you needed. I hope you still support and love us until the very end.

I like Lia. I really do. Please respect and love her because she's an actual nice and very kind hearted person. Hope you all are doing well.

Lots of Love,
Ryujin.'

Lately, the couple has been very public in showing affections and let the world judge them. They would be spotted bickering and cuddling wherever they go. They were also spotted having a lunch date with Choi Jisu's family in their very own restaurant.

This video was posted by one of Ryujin and Lia's schoolmate when Ryujin serenade and asked Lia a grand proposal just to be her date to the biggest awards show in Korea.

Ryujinies can't help but feel jealous on how Ryujin was treating her girlfriend. Ryujin also brought her girlfriend on the very first shoot of her clothing brand and Lia came with her at the Teen Vogue Korea Photo shoot in Jeju.

The thing earlier just show how in love the couple was with each other. And how deeply Ryujin cared for her girlfriend to do something as big as transferring from Seoul University and Arts to Forbes.

Source: Dispatch Korea

I couldn't help but chuckle humorlessly after I read the article. They actually bought that thing earlier? After I said yes and the people from the auditorium made their way out, Ryujin gave me the cold shoulder and I wondered why.

She even walked out without saying anything to me after she checked her phone.

She thought I was affected by her actions? Ha. Screw her and her soothing singing voice. I wasn't. Not even the slightest bit. The only thing that bothered me was the text message she sent me.

EvilBitch: I know you hated my guts. But the thing earlier was long planned out since you told me to do that. I'm sorry you have to act like you loved it when you obviously didn't.
EvilBitch: You don't have to accompany me on the Award's show tonight. You can go on with your date. Just be careful, okay?

What does she mean by that? After asking me out like that like she was proposing to me, she would say that I don't have to go?

Choi Jisu-yah: Okay.
Choi Jisu-yah: You sure they won't get suspicious?

EvilBitch: I'll handle it.

Choi Jisu-yah: What if I want to accompany you?

EvilBitch: You don't have to.

I frowned at her response.

Choi Jisu-yah: Who are you going with?

EvilBitch: Yuna.

And with that, I felt saddened.

Choi Jisu-yah: Why her?

EvilBitch: Because she WANTED to.