MIGG: Twenty Eight

MIGG TWENTY EIGHT

Lia's Point of View..

Are Shin Ryujin and Choi Lia broken up.. because of Lee Chaeryoung?

The known couple has been receiving a lot of supports from various people admiring their undeniable chemistry. But lately, fans had been speculating that the two called it quits because of some pictures that had been circling online since last night.

Some anonymous account has been posting pictures after pictures in Instagram where the couple was arguing and ending up one of them would storm off. Also, there had been reports where Lia was seen with Lee Chaeryoung for a few times.

Did she cheat on Ryujin for Chaeryoung?

That was the mystery and speculations that was made by Ryujinies and shippers.

The theories about the break up has rise up even more after this anonymous person uploaded this picture of Lia and Chaeryoung on the day of Ryujin and her girlfriend's birthday.

Where Ryujin had posted a long thread in Twitter and Instagram to greet her, Ryujin seemed to be unaware of her girlfriend's whereabouts that time.

Another, this picture in front of Lia's apartment where Ryujin was patiently waiting for her girlfriend to go home holding the life size Teddy bear that she had posted in Instagram as a gift.

Also, the obvious gap between them in this cooking show where Ryujin was a spot on judge and Lia was a contestant was suspicious. Ryujin didn't even stayed to congratulate her girlfriend after winning the first place.

Ryujin has been bamboozled by tons of issues these past few days regarding her, being the legal heir of their company once she become a legal adult. Shutting down the rumors about Yuna and her dating because they turned out to be sisters, and the real reason why her Mother took her own life.

Ryujin has been going through a lot and the fans couldn't help but think why Lia would do that?

Shin Entertainment hasn't been responded to the rumors.

Source: Dispatch Korea

@Shin_Ryujin has been suffering a lot these past few years. Imagine holding it in all alone and found a support system only to get cheat on?😭 I love you, baby. Remember that we are always here for you. Take your time to heal all your wounds.

@Choi_Jisu looked so innocent! How could she do that to Ryujin?! Even if it wasn't true that Chaeryoung and her are dating, why would she hang out with her knowing her beefs with her girlfriend?! What a slut.

@Choi_Jisu was pretty enough to sail on two boats, you all. Don't be envious. Lol.

@Shin_Ryujin has been through a lot. Please let's just keep on supporting her and loving her. Even if the rumors are true, we don't know the real story behind this. Learn from our speculations with Yuna. Don't jump into conclusions, people. It would only make things worst.

@Lee_Chaeryoung really did gone that far to get under Ryujin's skin? I was their former schoolmate in high school and there was this undisputed feud between them but I only saw Chaeryoung telling Ryujin some fucked up things. Ryujin never bothered talking back though.

You all don't know @Shin_Ryujin was bullied by Chaeryoung when we were in high school. Maybe that account belongs to Chaeryoung or her high school friends that was with her during high school days.