MIGG: Twenty Nine

MIGG TWENTY NINE

"Why the heck she would still let Chaeryoung get away with it?! She has been fussing and causing trouble online so why would she want to drop all the charges?! That doesn't make sense." Yeji hysterically said like Ryujin was completely out of her mind. I wanted to think so too but..

"I think Ryujin knows what the real reason was behind Chaeryoung's anger towards her. Or she was just that nice." I whispered the last sentence. It makes sense though.

"Don't shout though. We're in a car. A narrow space. Gonna bust my eardrums or something?" Yuna asked and glared at Yeji. Who literally zipped her mouth shut. Sucker. "My sister is smart. I'll let her be this time. But if I have to decide, I would have killed Chaeryoung on the spot. I don't even know why my sister was having such a hard time getting angry at her. Maybe they had a past or something. But as much as I know, my sister only dated this guy for a while so that was impossible." Yuna probably was thinking out loud.

Ryujin had only dated once? And a guy? That's impressive. And a little bit.. uncomfortable. I mean, she dated a guy.??

"I think you're missing something, Yuna. Ryujin didn't even responded to the rumors online. What was she doing? Was she scared or something? Because that was really--"

"Really what? Cowardly of hers? You know nothing about my sister, Yeji. Refrain from making any unnecessary commentary again." I looked at Yuna who didn't even throw a glance Yeji's side. This is awkward.

"I'm sorry." Yeji only muttered in defeat.

"I know you're worried in your best friend. But don't ever think that my sister was doing nothing. Also, she has enough on her plate. Do you expect her to continually dig in to other dishes if she knows she wouldn't be able to finish it all at once? That's a waste. Ryujin unnie knows what she's doing. She knows when to fight and she knows when to stop. But she can't do it alone. That's why I want your best friend for my sister. I know she would be a great support system. Me, alone, would never be enough. She need someone who could bring out the best in her. So, please. If you can just shut up and let my sister handle this on her own unique way, that would be freaking awesome." Yuna indignantly said. Her grip on the steering wheel was tight that her hands were getting paled.

Yeji reached her hand out to hold Yuna's tensed ones. Almost immediately, she calmed down and offered an apologetic smile.

"I'm sorry." They both said in unison. They laughed softly and I smiled at how adorable they were.

Trust.

A great amount of it was the best foundation of a relationship. When you trust one another, you get honesty, and you get love.

Ryujin told me to trust her. That's what I should work on.

---

I frowned when Yuna stopped a few meters away from my apartment. It was yet again, swamped by tons of reporters. Were they camping there all day?

"Trust me, I'm just an inch away from punching their fucking faces one by one. How does my sister live with this horrific kind of lifestyle? Geez." Yuna muttered annoyed. I was too. Annoyed, I mean. But at the same time, I want to clear Ryujin's name at least.

I've read some articles where she wasn't treating me right so I ran towards Chaeryoung who was 'nicer', 'sweeter', and 'perfect partner'. Chaeryoung sure was good at that field. Deceiving people.

"Let's drop you off again at the back. Again." Yuna added then maneuver on the alleyway to the back of my apartment.

When will this end? I want to go back to my normal life. But.. with Ryujin by my side.