MIGG: Sixteen

MIGG SIXTEEN

Chaeryoung accompanied me on my way back to the rest house. Laughing about something so trivial. I actually forgot about Stella, Yuna, and Ryujin.

Chaeryoung made sure not to mention anything that would remind me of Ryujin. It was just me. I was the problem.

I was the one who couldn't get her out of my system. But I really tried. I tried hard to actually look at Chaeryoung. And I think, even just a little, I can figure my way out of Ryujin's curse.

I actually hang out with Chaeryoung the whole day and I'm just on my way to Ryujin's rest house. Ryujin didn't called me or texted me the whole day. And I thought about her reaction when she saw me and Chaeryoung hugging on the shore. But, if she cared, she would have been against the idea of Chaeryoung and I. Instead, she seemed so supportive and didn't have an ounce of a problem.

Like she had said before, and I still remember it, she would never stop me from dating anyone, especially Chaeryoung if that's what I really want. See? She doesn't care so why would I bother myself thinking about her? She clearly sees only one person. And that is Yuna.

"What if you just come home with me tomorrow? I can only stay for two days because I have a shoot the next day." Chaeryoung explained hopefully breaking the silence between us and snapped me out of my thoughts.

"Huh?" I honestly couldn't comprehend a single word she muttered. I was so engrossed on my little world I forgot that I'm still with her.

"What if you just come home with me tomorrow? I'll make sure that no one would notice us being together." Chaeryoung said with dedication. I have to think about it. Am I willing to leave Ryujin alone here for another three days? Would she be okay?

"I'm not sure." I answered honestly and smiled apologetically.

"I understand. Just think about it. My flight is at 6 in the evening so I still have time to explore the island with you." Chaeryoung smiled an infectious one so I smiled at her and nodded my head as a response. "I couldn't believe you walked that far alone. Where do you stay?" I noticed that Chaeryoung was limping slightly already. I instantly felt bad. And she have to walk back?

I looked around to see that we're actually just a few meters away from the beach house where I was accommodated. I pointed it out for Chaeryoung to see.

"There." I said with a smile.

"Oh. That's a fancy and expensive one. You're with Ryujin, right?" Chaeryoung's voice was laced with worry and she sure was uncomfortable by it. Who would not be, right?

"Mmm." I hummed and nodded. Chaeryoung just smiled and we reached our destination.

I looked at the house where I'm going to stay again.. for another few days.. or not.

And I only realized it now, the glass window was tinted on the outside so we couldn't really see what's inside but you can definitely see the outside when you're inside of the house. It was a game of mirrors, I guess.

"I'm going." I shyly said with a half smile.

"See you tomorrow?" Chaeryoung asked unsure and I nodded my head in agreement.

"See you." I waved my hand goodbye but Chaeryoung stepped forward pulling me in for a hug.

"Good night." She whispered and I tapped her back lightly.

"Good night." I said and I pulled away first. I didn't know but I feel like I was doing something wrong. I feel like I shouldn't be doing this with Chaeryoung but.. maybe I'm just being paranoid.