MIGG: Twelve

MIGG TWELVE

"Why do I have to come with you? I have classes! And what are we going to do for five days there?" I asked irritatedly.

Ryujin just barged in in my apartment telling me to pack up things good for five days. And guess what? She just straight up told me that I am going to accompany her to Hawaii. Freaking Hawaii! She told me that as if we're just going to sleep over on someone's house.

"Please? Zoe can't come because of personal matters. We're flying out tomorrow morning as of my dad's order. We have a dinner date later, right?" Ryujin pleaded and I rolled my eyes as I sat on my couch. She quickly sat beside me and held both of my hands.

"What?!" I snapped when Ryujin looked at me with a puppy eyed look.

"Please? I can be your slave for a day after we go back here. Please? I just don't want to be alone in there. It would be reasonable to bring you instead, right? Pleaseeeeeeee. I'm begging." Okay. How can I say no to this cutie? I hate this!

"Okay, fine! You're going to do everything I asked you to do once we come back here, arasseo?" I acted like I didn't like the idea of spending some alone time with her. But I actually do. I definitely do. But I'm also worried for my studies. I can't just disappear every time Ryujin ask me to go somewhere.

I'm sure my parents would agree immediately once I tell them that I'm going with Ryujin. They absolutely adore her. But, after this one month deal, I don't know what'll happen. If she's going to 'break up' with me and tell the media we broke it off or stayed in touch. I can't disregard the idea that after we came back here from Hawaii, we would only have exactly six days.

"Nyay. Thank you." She said excitedly and got up. I looked up at her.

"Where are you going?" I asked and Ryujin looked at me bewildered.

"Uhm. I'm going somewhere with Yuna?" Ryujin answered unsure. I can feel my mood turn sour and I rolled my eyes.

"Right. Go." I said dismissively and leaned back on the soft cushion of the couch. I sighed and opened my eyes only to be met by Ryujin's face merely an inch away from mine. My eyes widened but I didn't do anything to increase the distance.

I was craving for that kiss to happen again after the first time. I promised myself that I'm going to avoid her and divert my feelings to someone else but I couldn't. The more I don't see her, the more I crave for her. The more I don't see her, the more I miss her; the more my feelings grow. So I decided to just enjoy it instead of depriving myself.

But I didn't think it would be this hard. She likes someone else and there are times that i genuinely think she's starting to see and acknowledge me. And she would burst that bubble of illusion when she mentions Yuna. Or I would see them on the social media spending time together. I would wake up on the reality that Ryujin is in love with her. Not me. I would realize that this one sided love, is not going to be real for us. She wouldn't like me. Especially when she have someone like Yuna. And I'm just me. The simple and not so attractive me.

I sighed. Ryujin still didn't backed away and I don't know how long I could resist to not lean in. When I can practically smell and feel her minty hot breathe. Not when I can smell her feminine perfume. Not when I can see the galaxy on her eyes. Her eyes that sparkles a thousand of bright stars. Shin fucking Ryujin has now, confirmed, made me whipped for her dumbass.

"Go away. You would be tempted to kiss me again if you don't." I shoved her shoulder lightly causing for her to stumble. I didn't know where I've got that confidence to bring up that kiss but it just came out naturally.