MIGG: Thirty One

MIGG THIRTY ONE

I just want to say thank you to @bangITtwice for making this amazing book cover! It's really pretty!

Thank you💗

Also you can send me a private message for ideas and such. I'm working on my next story😉

------------

Lia's Point of View..

Days became weeks and weeks became months. I remember how it almost made me insane when I found out she flew all the way to America without telling me. Dealing with such information almost killed me.

I didn't eat properly for weeks. Sleepless nights that I've lost count hoping that she would just bust in the door and tell me it was just a dream. A pool of tears that seemed to not stop streaming down my face on the first month of her leaving. Two weeks absence in school that I was almost dropped out by my professors.

The amount of voice mail and messages I've sent her numerous times didn't get a single response. She left me when she promised me she won't. Just like I promised that I would spend my birthday with her and I didn't.

She totally disappeared on the face of the earth. Yuna tried to reach out to her, nothing. Yeji tried to find her location by hacking into her phone and social medias, nothing. And I, what did I do aside from crying all day and all night?

The whole six months was crazy hectic. Her instagram account hasn't been opened since she left. And I thought about the things I've done to her.. was it it reasonable enough to leave me after all of the things she did for me? Was it really worth it? I don't know anymore.

Ryujin left the company to the Vice President of the company. Entrusted it to him and left without saying goodbye to anyone.

I saw how Yuna broke down after not knowing where her sister was. I saw how much she cried after finding out she booked an early flight the next day she slept in my apartment. With me.

I remember I wasn't even worried when I woke up without her. I thought, maybe she have an early appointment or something. Like when I panicked for nothing after sleeping with her and woke up without her. I've waited.. and waited. Until it sink in, she don't have an appointment. She freaking flew to USA without anyone's knowledge.

I was basically broken hearted. I barely functioned. My parents was tempted to just make me live with them again. It was that bad. Because my parents never meddled with my life ever since I stepped into college.

There's no news about her. No one has any information about her.

I still love her, of course.
I miss her everyday.
I pray every night that she's safe.

That's the only thing I can do for her. Because I know she thinks about me just as much as I do.

I already know what she did to me. As I realized it, she wasn't here. Would my situation could any more get worse?

Ryujin taught me to be patient.
Ryujin taught me to be confident.
Ryujin taught me that someone can love me just as I am.
Ryujin taught me to have faith.
Ryujin taught me to trust myself and learned to sometimes lean on others.
And lastly, she taught me how to love. Unconditionally.

I was mad. I still am. That she didn't at least told me the reason why she's leaving. Or what's going to happen between us. I know she have her reasons. I trust that she has.