MIGG: Fifteen

MIGG FIFTEEN

Lia: How are you doing?
Lia: what were you doing at Ryujin's ent. company last time?

Chaeryoung: Hello, there. I'm doing fine. Thanks for asking. How about you?
Chaeryoung: Lol. I was scolded to death. It's okay though.

Lia: I'm great. You were scolded? Why? For hanging out with me? Or something else?

Chaeryoung: A little bit of both. Lol. I was told not to mess with their beloved artist.

Lia: Are you though?

Chaeryoung: Nope. That's a complete waste of time. I genuinely like you.

Lia: I'm flattered then.

Chaeryoung: Where are you? Can I come over?

Lia: I'm at Hawaii. I'm sorry.

Chaeryoung: Oh. You're with Ryujin for The Photograph?

Lia: Yes. I don't even know why I came. I feel out of place. How did you know?

Chaeryoung: Lol. Ryujin was all over the news. Another achievement of course. Want me to come there?😂

Lia: They are so obsessed with her it's annoying.
Lia: Lol. Only if you want to.

Chaeryoung: I am too. I'm obsessed with something she has and I don't.
Chaeryoung: I don't want to earn another punch😂

Lia: And what is that?
Lia: What do you mean?

Chaeryoung: You.
Chaeryoung: Nothing you would be interested in knowing.

Lia: Lol. We agreed to be friends.
Lia: Okay? That's weird.

Chaeryoung: Sucks though. But I respect your decision.

Lia: Thank you.

Chaeryoung: Is it really okay for you if I come there?

Lia: Are you serious?

Chaeryoung: I am. So..?

Lia: Of course! I would love some company to enjoy the place though.
Lia: Come to think of it, I haven't even had the time to walk on the beach and enjoy the view!

Chaeryoung: Okay. It's settled then. See you when I see you💗

I sighed and closed my phone. It's like, half past 8 and the shoot was supposed to be finished at 6. Did Ryujin forgot about me? I've been sitting here since five and I was waiting for her to start eating. I have prepared our dinner at 7 so the food was already cold.

Where the heck are you, Ryujin?

As if on cue, I saw on the glass window, Ryujin and Stella laughing on something I wasn't interested on knowing.

Seems like I was worried for nothing. I smiled sadly and got up to throw the foods I've prepared. I don't have an appetite anymore.

I just quietly entered the bedroom and let the exhaustion take over then slept with my heart heavy.

I woke up still on the position last night. My back was turned on Ryujin and was hugging the pale pillow tightly on my chest. I turned to look at Ryujin's side. She was still sleeping.

I smiled. She didn't crossed the boundary this time. I checked the time and it was only half past 6 and with a message from Chaeryoung and Yeji.

Hwang Yeji💗: Better not forget some goodies, Bitch.