MIGG: Nineteen

MIGG NINETEEN

Ryujin made sure to make me feel special everyday since we got back from Hawaii last week. Yes. Today's our last day on that deal and I couldn't help but be happy and be sad at the same time.

What's going to happen after this? Or after my birthday?

Everyday, she would fetch me from home, wait for me to finish my classes, treat me to lunch, take me out on a date every night. We'll go after class and go somewhere like an amusement park the first night, walk on the seashore while holding hands, she hugged me from the back like that one on The Titanic when she brought me to a private yacht, a romantic dinner to an Italian restaurant down town, rode a bicycle on the river park while I'm on the back hugging her, and last night, she brought me to a secluded and higher place to star gaze. Her arm extended as my pillow and a little picnic basket full of chips and fruits for us to enjoy.

I don't know how or what happened, but I'm sure of one thing, everyday on these last 6 days, there was a bouquet of pink tulips in my room that makes my heart go crazy over certain someone. I thought it was creepy on the first night but the note on the flowers didn't go unnoticed so I was able to breathe in relief.

First letter,

Hey there, baby. I hope this pink tulips would make or start your day with a smile. I snuck in. Hehehehe. Hope you don't mind. Asked for your best friend's key. Don't worry I didn't do anything naughty while you were sleeping;)

Will fetch you later. See you, lovey.

-Ryusungie

Second letter,

Good night for me and a good morning for you, lovely being. I stayed for a little while to watch you sleep because I will have a shoot for tomorrow. You don't have to accompany me though. You have to attend your classes. I don't want to have a bad shot at your parents who absolutely adored me;)

I will still fetch you though. Anyway, you're such a cutie even though you snore.

-Ryusungie

Third letter,

Jisu-yah, sleep early next time. I have to wait outside of your house for three more hours to sneak in again. Take care of yourself and have an enough sleep, okay? No wonder why you're a lightweight. But, it's okay. I still can wait. Forever. But again, you wouldn't take forever to not sleep, right?

Hope you had a good night sleep and dreams about me:D  See you when I fetch you.

Fourth letter,

Today, you didn't let me kissed you so I took the liberty to steal a few while you were sleeping;) Heheheeehe. Surprise, surprise! If I did something wrong, please tell me so I can explain myself, okay? I don't remember any wrong doing I did:(

I'm still glad you let me dropped you you off when your classes has ended. See you tomorrow.

-Ryusungie

Fifth letter,

Jisu-yah, I like calling you that. You asked me why I rarely use Lia, right? Everybody use that and I want to be unique. Lol. I like creating nicknames on people that is special to me. And, if someone called you 'Jisu-yah', you would instantly know that it's me. I know I'm cute. Thank you very much.

The home made dishes that you've made especially for me was delicious, anyway. Thank you, lovely. Fetch you later.

-Ryusungie