MIGG: Eighteen

MIGG EIGHTEEN

Ryujin was advised to stay the night on the hospital and rest. Luckily, they had finished the shoot yesterday while I was gone. The staffs had visited Ryujin a while ago. And to my relief, no one has walked in on us.. doing something inappropriate in the hospital bed. God. Just by thinking about it makes me feel all hot again.

But, this isn't the time to actually think of that. Why? Because Stella was here. Surprise surprise! She made sure to visit Ryujin the last and stayed for a while. She's been here like for a good 30 minutes and it's already 8 in the evening.

Hello! Ryujin have to rest. That's the reason why the doctors advised for her to stay. Is she going to rest though? Of course, she is! Why am I contradicting myself? The only thing that matters here is, when is Stella going away so I could already put my eyes on a rest? I've been rolling it every single time she speaks!

She was sitting on MY seat beside of Ryujin's bed while I settled on single sofa on the other side facing Stella's back.

Stella laughed a little forced and slapped Ryujin's shoulder playfully. Ryujin didn't even said something funny! See? She's annoying! I was tempted to open my Google search bar and search, 'how to kill a model prettily and gracefully without getting caught by anyone and be suspicious?' I'm sure Stella has a lot of enemies, right? It's not only me, right? Tell me it's not only me!

Good.

Instead of paying attention to their non sense conversation, I fetched my phone to kill the time by opening my social media accounts. The first post that was on my feed was, guess who? Of course! It was Shin fucking Ryujin shamelessly getting hit on in front of my face! And to make things worst, the picture that she posted was one of their pictures from the shoot yesterday.

It was a completely normal photo. Not until you click the photo and read some comments.

@Stella2Maxwell thank you💗

'I know it's completely out of the context but, am I seeing things or Stella was grabbing onto someone else's property?😂 @Choi_Jisu won't be happy at seeing this.'

I sure am not. Thank you for pointing it out.

'Lol. Ryujin was collecting all the gorgeous girls not only in South Korea but also in Hollywood. That's my girl😂'

'Lol. Ryujin still look more good with @Choi_Jisu and no one can change my mind.'

Thank you. I actually agree with you.

'@Shin_Yuna, @Stella2Maxwell, and @Choi_Jisu Lol. No one is doing it like Ryujin!😂'

'@Choi_Jisu was somewhere out there reading all of these comments while laughing and rolling her eyes at how stupid you all are. She trust Ryujin too much that she let Ryujin have this shoot with Stella; who has the longest crush on Ryujin. Maybe to rub on her face that she's not threatened. Lol😂. I'm on Lia.'

You're not completely wrong there, my dear. But, you're not right either. I trust Ryujin but not Stella. And if I know and have a say on anything about Ryujin's modelling gigs, I would have not agreed on this photo shoot with this Stella girl.

I'm not jealous, okay? I'm annoyed because she's hogging the time of Ryujin and I. And it's rude to ask her to leave.

'Dear Ryujin, please leave some tips on how to leave the girls on their knees😭'

'Shin Ryujin, you lucky dummy human being.'

'I can hear @Choi_Jisu 's frown from here. Or was it a scowl?😂'