✨You Get Caught Making Out p.2✨

Josuke

You and Josuke were making out at the front door of your home. He walked you home from a very fun date you two had, when you leaned in to give him a small peck on the lips, but he needed more. Josuke softly pushed you up against the door, cupping your cheeks in his hands, and began to kiss you again. This time the kiss was passionate with a hint of lust. For the date he took you to go harass Rohan, the carnival, then to the beach to cuddle and watch the sunset. While you both were on the date you did notice that he seemed to be staring at you a lot more than usual. His eyes seemed to fixated on your lips, but you just brushed it off thinking you just had powdered sugar on your lips from the funnel cake you shared with him at the carnival.

But anyway! One of Josuke's hands started to slowly moved down to softly caress and squeeze the sides of your body. You let out a soft squeek which he seemed to enjoy. "J-Josuke" you brake the kiss and look into his eyes wanting more, but a shout brakes you both out of your trance. "THEY GROW UP SO FAST!" Okuyasu yells standing up in the bushes of your home, tears running down his face. "S-Shut up! We weren't supposed to get caught!" Koichi nervously yells at Oku. "Yare Yare, how did I get dragged into this mess" Jotaro says in his normal monotone voice. You and Josuke stand there frozen before finally realizing that you two were being watched the whole time. "U-UH! B-B-BYE I W-WILL SEE YOU TOMORROW J-JOSUKE!" "YEAH! S-SEE YA!" With the awkward goodbye you ran into your house closing the door and Josuke speed home with his face bright red.

Giorno

You and Giorno met after the fight with Diavolo. You worked in a quiet coffee shop in the middle of town. Giorno was a regular costumer, he'd always come in to try the new flavors of gelato you sold. Well, now you were currently curled up in his lap resting while he finishes up the last bit of paperwork he has. He wouldn't let you leave his lap, every time you got up or tried to, he'd use Golden Experience to softly pick you up and set you back into his lap. He enjoyed your warmth and your soothing bakery smell, but you were getting bored as hell and wanted to do something fun.

So you got the brilliant idea to get Giorno to stop working and give you some well needed attention. You propped your self up in his lap and blew some air onto his neck. He jumped a little in surprise at the sudden cool feeling. "My flower what are you doing-" he dropped his pen as he felt your lips and body press up against his. "Give me attention" you whispered deepening the kiss and finding a way to sneak your tongue in to his mouth as well.

Giorno took a minute to process what was happening, then he suddenly smirked and pushed everything on his desk into the floor while Golden Experience lifted you up and set you on top of the desk. You blushed lightly knowing where this was headed. He kicked the desk chair out of the way and stood in between your legs. "Alright you wanted your bosses attention. Now that you've got it, let's see if you can keep it." With that he began attacking your lips while his hands slid down rubbing and squeezing your upper thighs. Soft moans a whimpers escaped your lips as his tongue danced around with yours.

Just as things were about to get even more heated the door bursts open. "GIORNO! I SHOT MYSELF AGAIN-........ OH SHIT! GET SOME BOSS!" Mista stands leaning in the doorway covered in his own blood with bullet wounds all over the place. Both you and Giorno stop what your doing and face palm. "I'm sorry my flower, let me deal with this. I'll be right back, don't move an inch" he softly growls the last part rubbing his temples making you blush darker. He then walks out with Mista closing the door behind him, leaving you to squeal and fangirl in his office.