Okuyasu- Mine

Oku's Pov

I am so excited! On this day, one year ago, I meet the most beautiful angel in the world. I was so nervous to ask them out, but surprisingly they said yes! Today I decided that for our anniversary I would take them out to the aquarium. I got the idea from Jotaro. When I asked him about anniversary ideas all he said was "The aquarium, bitches love fishes".......But anyway! I take my angel's hand and lead them to the entrance of the aquarium. Walking in through the gift shop I see the most adorable seahorse headband and stuffed animal sitting up on the shelves. 'Ill buy it before we leave. My Angel would love them'.

"Are you ready for the best date ever?!" I yell excitedly picking (y/n) up and spinning them around. "Heck yeah I am!" they yell giving me the cutest smile and the most heartwarming giggle. I fall in love with them all over again every time I see that smile. I take both of their hands in mine and stare into their beautiful (e/c) eyes with nothing but pure love and happiness in mine.

(Y/N) POV

I can't help but to smile as I feel my face heating up from all of the love and special attention I'm getting. "Babe, why are you staring at me like that?" I asked looking up at him, slowly inching closer to steal a kiss while he's still lost in his own world. Before I got a chance to kiss him, we hear a quite rude voice from behind us.

"Out of all the people you could have possibly been with, you choose HIM over ME!?" We both look over to see that the voice was none other than the great Rohan Kishibe himself that interrupted our magical moment. "I am very disappointed in you (y/n)." I just roll my eyes and grab Okuyasu's hand, squeezing it a little. "What are you even doing here? Why can't you just stay the hell out of my life?" I barked glaring at Rohan as he pretended to be hurt by my words. "I was just walking around the area trying to find new inspiration for my artwork, and I noticed that you were walking hand in hand with this idiot, and actually seemed happy. So I came to ruin that."

Rohan smirks and slowly approaches us "I don't have the slightest idea why you left me my dearest. I know you must miss me. You can't live without me right? I know I can't live without you. I miss you, I need you." I cringed at his words, my grip on Oku's hand tightening. "I don't need you, I've finally found someone that loves me for who I actually am. And I thought you didn't need me anymore. I thought that I'd never meet your expectations-" I were cut off by Okuyasu bringing my hand up to his lips and placing small soft kisses all over them. "Shh.. Baby there is no need to waste your precious time on him. Today should be just about us." He sends Rohan a sharp glare before softly grabbing my chin and tilting my head up to look him in the eyes. "Since you weren't going to treat (y/n) like the royalty they are, then I'll
do it"

Oku slowly pulls me into a deep and passionate kiss making me completely lose sense of my surroundings. Okuyasu places one of his hands on my lower back and moves the other hand up to softly caress my cheek. I hear Rohan scoff and fake gag beside me, but I couldn't care less. Oku pulled away minutes after, leaving me breathless and wanting more.

Okuyasu's POV

Seeing that breathless look on (y/n)'s face was one of the best things ever. I glance over at Rohan and smile seeing that he was now completely red with anger and jealously. "Now if you can excuse us, me and my million dollar babe have a date to finish" I turn away from Rohan and lead (y/n) away towards the tank with her favorite fishes. Looking back at Rohan one last time, I smirk and snake my hand down my angels back and place it in their back pocket, lightly squeezing their butt, causing them to quietly yell out a bit. Rohan gave up and stomped out of the aquarium, finally leaving me us to enjoy our day together. All of this absolutely perfect angel is all mine, and only mine.

(Revised)