Polnereff- Cute When Your Blushy

"P-POL?! W-WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" You were squirming around to try and get loose from your over active boyfriend. You both were just chilling on your couch enjoying each others company, until he got the bright idea to tackle you into the couch and smother you with kisses. You blushed darkly as you tried to push him away, but he was a lot stronger than you. He didn't even move an inch. With a bright smile Polnereff pauses and softly cups your face in his hands. He caresses your cheek and takes a moment to admire how beautiful you truly are. Polnereff loved everything about you. Your hair, eyes, smile, but most importantly the way you'd get easily flustered whenever he'd show affection towards you.

"Darling~ Your so beautiful" At this point you were a blushing mess. You really  should be used to it by now, but he always manages to be full of surprises. "So warm~ Soft~ Delicious ~ Your amazing Darling~ I wouldn't trade you for anything in the world." Polnereff sits up and places you into his lap. "I- I- Umm" Words wouldn't even form for you anymore.

The way that certain words rolled off of his tongue never failed to fluster you. The look of nothing but pure love that he was giving you wiped your mind empty. Lost in his eyes, you gather up the courage to slowly lean in towards him. He notices and leans in to meet you halfway, softly kissing your lips and starring deeply into your eyes. "I love you- Darling? Y/N ARE YOU ALRIGHT!?" You ended up blushing so badly that you overheated and passed out into his arms.

Polnereff ended up carrying you to your shared bedroom and cuddling you until you woke up just so he can love up on ya again! What a sweetheart.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

𝙷𝙸! 𝚃𝚘𝚍𝚊𝚢 𝚒𝚜 𝚖𝚢 𝚋𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚍𝚊𝚢! 🥳 𝚂𝚘 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚙𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚊𝚕 𝚍𝚊𝚢 𝙸 𝚍𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚍𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚏𝚒𝚗𝚒𝚜𝚑 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚛𝚎𝚚𝚞𝚎𝚜𝚝! 𝚂𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚢 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚒𝚝𝚜 𝚜𝚘 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚛𝚝!