Tonio- Full Course Meal🍋 (Short)

Today you were helping Tonio in the kitchen! Chopping vegetables while he focused on cooking. You and Tonio have known each other ever since he moved to Morioh. (You met at the food market. How cute!) You've been dating for a month or two and we're happy as ever! He is the love of your like, just so sweet and caring. And as a bonus.... HE CAN COOK! It was impossible not to fall for him! While you were cutting the last carrot for his special healing soup you felt arms wrap around your waist. Smiling, you look over your shoulder you see your boyfriend (Future husband maybe), Tonio, with his usual loving smile.

Getting caught up in how warm you feel in his arms, Tonio starts to leave passionate kisses and little love bites on your neck. You tried to contain yourself and finish your task, but after a couple minutes you reached your limit. You turn around capture his lips in a deep and passionate kiss. Tonio lifts you up and places you onto the counter, pushing the cutting board and utensils out of the way and squeezing your thighs tightly. He slowly starts removing yours and his clothing only breaking the heated kiss to pull your shirt over your head. Stepping back he chuckles admiring his work. Your breathless form, kiss swollen lips, and the hickeys and love bites trailing from your neck to your chest. Getting down onto his knees he looks up into your eyes "Are you ready amore? I think you need to take off work for the rest of the week....because your not gonna be able to walk for a while after this~". You nod before he practically tears your panties off and connects his mouth to your aching core having himself a delicious full course meal leaving your legs shaking from the back arching orgasm he's giving you. For the dessert he pounds you into the counter until your knees are weak, your eyes are rolling to the back of your head (exorcist style😎) and you can barely even form words.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hɪ! Sᴏʀʀʏ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴛʜɪs ᴡᴀs sᴏ sʜᴏʀᴛ! Iᴛ ᴡᴀs sᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ I ʀᴀᴅᴏᴍʟʏ ᴄᴀᴍᴇ ᴜᴘ ᴡɪᴛʜ! Sɪɴᴄᴇ ɪᴍ ᴏɴ ᴍʏ sᴘʀɪɴɢ ᴠᴀᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ ɪʟʟ ʙᴇ ᴜᴘᴅᴀᴛɪɴɢ ᴀʟᴏᴛ ᴍᴏʀᴇ! (REVISED)

~Sᴜsʜɪ🌸✨