Random Fugo Stuff

🍓 Fugo 🍓

- We all know that this strawberry boi has anger issues, but I can see him being on the softer side with you.

- Blushy boi. Sometimes just looking at you can get him flustered. He just loves you so much! Your laugh, smile, the spark in your eyes when you get excited. You'll be the death of him.

- Him trying his best not to stab Narancia in front of you because he doesn't want you to see him as a monster.

- Laying his head in your lap and running your hands through his hair to calm him down.

- Study dates! Library dates! Ice cream/ gelato dates!

- Picnic date with him wrapping his arms around your waist and feeding you strawberries.

- Fugo being super protective over you when Narancia and Mista are around.

- I think Fugo would most likely have a chubby s/o. ( because there body's are freaking beautiful! If your chubby...... please marry me🥺💍) He just loves the softness and comfort of there body. He'd be obsessed with squeezing and laying on your thighs and tummy.

- You aren't apart of the gang, but he of course told you about it so you'd be cautious about your surroundings just in case an enemy tried to get to you.

- I think you would most likely be good friends with Abbacchio or Bruno's sibling.

- You being there to comfort him when he split from the gang

- For your first time it was kinda awkward. He was a little scared to touch you because he didn't wanna get carried away or hurt you. After you reassured him that everything was fine it got a little....kinky. Let's just say you ended up with a lot of hickeys and bite marks... you also couldn't walk for a couple days.

- Also, I think that Fugo is a switch. So the days when he's a bottom will probably be the best days of your life. Him begging for more and asking permission you feel your body as you pleasure him. His face will be all flushed and sometimes he wouldn't even be able to process words. (Sub Catboy Fugo..... okay I'll stop)

- Aftercare 1: He would feel so bad the next day! He broke his precious baby! Expect a lot of cuddles, kisses, breakfast in bed, freshly baked strawberry cake, beautifully brewed teaand everything else you could imagine. Fugo just insists on treating you like royalty. He's going to make you lay there and rest until he's sure that your okay. Nurse Fugo in the house.

- Aftercare 2: You would most likely have to take care of him because he's still be in shy boi mode. He loves it when you wrap the both of you in fuzzy blankets and allow him to curl up into you your arms while you comb your fingers in his hair and whisper sweet words to him. The next morning, you both will make breakfast in the kitchen while listening and dancing to different songs on the radio

- Let's just admit it, the baby is touch starved. So no matter what mood he is in, just the slightest touch from you is enough to make him completely melt into your arms.

- I feel like Fugo would give the best messages. He'd be super careful with you and the skin on skin contact between you two would be heaven for him. Also.... strawberry scented oil.....

- In conclusion.....Just love him please