Josuke- Highschool Sweethearts (Cheater)

𝚆𝚊𝚛𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐! 𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝙼𝚊𝚢 𝙱𝚎 𝙰 𝙻𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚕𝚎 𝙻𝚘𝚗𝚐! 𝙸𝚝 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚛𝚎𝚞𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚋𝚢 risottos_toy ! 𝙸 𝙷𝚘𝚙𝚎 𝚃𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝙴𝚗𝚓𝚘𝚢!
~𝚂𝚞𝚜𝚑𝚒✨

You and Josuke have been in a relationship for 3 months now. After the whole Kira thing Josuke decided that maybe he should chasing his dreams and looking for love. You both went to the same school and he's actually had a crush on you for a while. He asked you out with a bouquet made of candy and chocolates, animal plushies, and a homemade card with your name on it. Of course you said yes!

I also forgot to mention that you are the sister/brother of the sweet, cuddly, goofy, adorable Okuyasu. You didn't get to help them find Kira or anything though. You don't have a stand so Okuyasu wouldn't let you. He couldn't bare the thought of loosing his precious little sister/brother after loosing his big brother.

Back to the story! You were headed to the Music store to buy Josuke the new Prince Limited Edition CD. Josuke had just taken your out on the best date ever yesterday and you wanted to repay him for it. You happily skip down the sidewalk humming September (By Earth Wind and Fire) and imagining the surprise look on Josuke's face when you give him his present.

As you reach the Store and open the door, (Bars- Okay I'll Stop) heading straight for the prince albums only to see that there's one copy left. Rushing to grab it you were to late! A girl from your school grabs it and turns to the guy that she was with. "Babe! Your really gonna buy it for me!? Your the best girlfriend ever! Your really wife material." The guy says. You were really upset that she took the last one, until a thought snapped you back into reality 'I know that voice..'.

Walking up closer you notice your current boyfriend, Josuke, with his arms wrapped around the girls waist while he peppers deep kisses along the girls neck. "I love you so much" As soon as the words left his mouth your heart broke into tiny pieces. Shakily covering your mouth as tears start to fall. Slowly baking up, prepared to run out of the store, you accidentally trip over the sales stand the CD was sitting on catching the attention of the girl and Josuke.

"(Y/N)!? W-What are you doing here!?" Josuke shouts in a panic reaching his hands out to help you up. "It's not what it looks like! H-here let me help you up!" Before he could reach you, but you harshly slapped his hand away and stand up muttering the words "We're Over" while turning your back to him and walking out of the store. 'Why would he do this to me? I thought he loved me... Whatever happened to us being High School Sweethearts' With your head hung low you walk home thinking and processing everything that just happened.

Okuyasu was waiting for you at the steps of your home. "My brother senses were tingling are you okay- ARE YOU CRYING!?" Okuyasu runs and pick you up into a warm tight bear hug. "What happened? Your not hurt are you!? Should I call Josuke-" "NO! I  don't need him anymore! I just caught him kissing all over some other girl in the music store!" You sub into Okus chest as he silently plans the murder of his friend.

"It's gonna be okay sis/bro. I'm here, I'll never let anyone hurt you again. I'll always be here for you"  Okuyasu then carries you into the house and calls Koichi over to help cheer you up. The three of you watched movies, ate snacks, laughed, and just joked around with each other for the rest of the night. You felt better within an hour of Okuyasu playing dress up in your skirts/pants/shorts and torturing poor Koichi by twerking on him. (Suffocating him with that big plump juicy- Okay I'll stop)

The days after you caught Josuke cheating, you saw him a couple times walking around town cuddled up with the same girl from your school. He didn't really look happy with her at all, but you didn't care. Oku and Koichi even shot him dirty stares every time Josuke tried to talk to them or you. hell, even Jotaro was disappointed, he actually thought you were a nice kid. Though, you couldn't care less. All you need are your friends and family, they gave you way more that Josuke ever could have given you. You were happy. (As you should be😌)

𝙸 𝙷𝚘𝚙𝚎 𝙸 𝙳𝚒𝚍 𝙰 𝙶𝚘𝚘𝚍 𝚓𝚘𝚋! 𝙰𝚕𝚜𝚘 𝙸 𝚂𝚊𝚠 𝚃𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚂𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝙰𝚍𝚍𝚎𝚍 𝙰 𝙲𝚘𝚖𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝙾𝚗 𝙼𝚢 𝙱𝚘𝚊𝚛𝚍 𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚢 𝙰𝚜𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙸𝚏 𝙸 𝚂𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝙼𝚊𝙺𝚎 𝙰 𝙳𝚒𝚜𝚌𝚘𝚛𝚍 𝚂𝚎𝚛𝚟𝚎𝚛! 𝙸 𝙰𝚌𝚝𝚞𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝙼𝚊𝚍𝚎 𝙾𝚗𝚎 𝚂𝚘 𝙸𝚏 𝚈𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝙸𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝙸𝚗 𝙹𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙿𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚎 𝙻𝚎𝚝 𝙼𝚎 𝙺𝚗𝚘𝚠! 𝙰𝚗𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐! 𝚂𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚢 𝙸𝚏 𝚃𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝙰𝚛𝚎 𝙰𝚕𝚘𝚝 𝙾𝚏 𝚂𝚙𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙴𝚛𝚛𝚘𝚛𝚜. 𝙸𝚖 𝚁𝚞𝚗𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙾𝚗 𝟹 𝙷𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚜 𝙾𝚏 𝚂𝚕𝚎𝚎𝚙 𝙰𝚗𝚍 𝟸 𝙲𝚞𝚙𝚜 𝙾𝚏 𝙲𝚘𝚏𝚏𝚎𝚎. 𝚃𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚆𝚊𝚜 𝙰𝚕𝚕 𝙸 𝙷𝚊𝚍 𝚃𝚘 𝚂𝚊𝚢! 𝙷𝚘𝚙𝚎 𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝙲𝚞𝚍𝚍𝚕𝚎𝙱𝚞𝚐𝚜 𝙷𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝙰 𝙶𝚘𝚘𝚍 𝙽𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝! 𝙸𝚕𝚕 𝙶𝚎𝚝 𝚃𝚘 𝚆𝚘𝚛𝚔 𝙾𝚗 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙽𝚎𝚡𝚝 𝚂𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚢!

~𝚂𝚞𝚜𝚑𝚒✨