Melone-Lost Love(Cheating)

"Okay see you later!" You yell walking out of the cute and quiet bakery you've worked at since you were a teenager. The cozy bakery was owned by your older brother and father. The two of them took over after your mother passed away a couple years ago, she would have been so proud of how much attention the Bakery was getting these days. You walk back home to your shared apartment surprised to see that your boyfriend's car is sitting outside. "OH! He's home early...That means more time for me to relax and cuddle up i my baby's arms!" you thought as you walked up the stairs to the apartment. You met Melone when you were hanging out with your two best friends, Bruno and Abbacchio . The three of you were sitting inside of your family's bakery when Melone walked in. It was like the two of you were instantly drawn to each other. Both Bruno and Abbacchio tried to warn you that he was trouble, but saw how in love you were and respected your decision.

As you got to the apartment door you notice that there was a pink shirt sitting outside of the door on the welcoming mat. "Who just left this sitting here?" You thought as you picked up the shirt and examined it. "This isn't mine... Must be the neighbor's" You shrugged it off and quietly open the door and step inside, expecting to be delighted with your lovers presence. Opening the door, the house is silent. You smile thinking that he may have come home and taken a nap and make your way to your shared bedroom.

As your walking down the hall, you notice that there are clothes laid out all over the place leading up to the bedroom door. You mind starts to race as you speed up your footsteps. As you near the door there is loud moaning coming out of the bedroom. "What the fuck?" You open the door only to be disgusted by the sight before you. Your boyfriend of 5 years is laying on top of some women, pleasing her, touching all over her , kissing her, moaning out her name. Tears fill your eyes as you watch in silence for a moment. "I love you so much, marry me please, have my babies, I just want you" Melone says to the girl as he begins to thrust deeper and deeper, making her moan out in absolute pleasure. You have seen enough, you take the laps off of the dresser and throw it at him full force. It misses and breaks on the wall beside him, startling the cheaters.

"OW! The hell- (Y/N)!? Fuck- Im so sorry baby please...Let me explain!" Melone frantically pulls out  of of the girl and tries to put his boxers back on. It's to late. You already packed up half of your clothes and set the apartment Key that you had on the dresser where the lamp used to be. "I thought you loved me! We were supposed to be something special! You said you were going to marry ME, and have kids with ME! I trusted you!" You turned around to look him dead in the eyes "Your nothing to me, I don't ever want to see your face again! I've lost all of the love that I've ever had for you. Your DEAD to me." (Your obsessed just let it go! Your dead to meee... sorry) Grabbing your bag of clothes and some other essentials you walk out of the door texting your best friends and brother as you start to walk away from the apartment, leaving Melone to think to himself "What the hell have I done..".

You go back to the bakery and sit outside of it, quietly sobbing and thinking to yourself, "Was I not enough?" The tears start to roll down your face as your sobs become louder. "Don't cry, we're here for you love" you look up to see your big brother and your two best friends. Bruno leans down and pulls you into a warm, and loving hug, as he whispered encouraging and sweet words into your ear, while your brother and Abbacchio plotted all of the ways that they could murder your ex. They all took you back to your family's house and did everything  and anything they could to help you feel better. You were wrapped in a (F/C) fuzzy blanket, eating pizza, and cuddled up between Bruno and Abbacchio while your brother played your favorite Disney/scary/comedy movies. At this point you had almost completely forgotten your heartbreak, having family and friends that cared for you was all that you needed to be happy.
.
.
.
.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
{𝚂𝚘𝚛𝚢 𝙸𝚏 𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚆𝚊𝚜 𝙺𝚒𝚗𝚍𝚊 𝙱𝚊𝚍 𝙾𝚛 𝚃𝚘 𝙻𝚘𝚗𝚐! 𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚆𝚊𝚜 𝚁𝚎𝚚𝚞𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝙱𝚢 𝙼𝚢 𝙱𝚎𝚜𝚝𝙵𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚍! 𝙼𝚢 𝚏𝚒𝚛𝚜𝚝 𝚁𝚎𝚚𝚞𝚎𝚜𝚝!✨
{𝙰𝚕𝚜𝚘 𝙸 𝙷𝚘𝚙𝚎 𝚃𝚘 𝙱𝚎 𝚄𝚙𝚍𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝙼𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝙵𝚛𝚎𝚚𝚞𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚕𝚢, 𝙸 𝙷𝚊𝚟𝚎𝚗'𝚝 𝙱𝚎𝚎𝚗 𝙰𝚋𝚕𝚎 𝚃𝚘 𝙱𝚎𝚌𝚊𝚞𝚜𝚎 𝙾𝚏 𝚂𝚌𝚑𝚘𝚘𝚕! 𝙸'𝚕𝚕 𝙰𝚕𝚜𝚘 𝚂𝚝𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚃𝚘 𝚆𝚘𝚛𝚔 𝙾𝚗 𝙰𝚕𝚕 𝙾𝚏 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙾𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚁𝚎𝚚𝚞𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚜 𝚃𝚘𝚗𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝!
~𝚂𝚞𝚜𝚑𝚒💕

(Revised)