✨You Get Caught Making Out p.1✨

𝙴𝙽𝙹𝙾𝚈!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Jonathan

You and Johnathan were sitting in his library studying, until you decided that it was getting boring, and you started to tease him. You got up from your seat and sat down onto his lap causing him to drop his book and yell out in surprise. "(Y-Y/N)?" You giggle seeing Johnathan's face glow red as he notices the position you two are in and the mischievous smile on your face. You take control and place both of Johnathan's hands on your hips and pull him into a very passionate kiss. A few minutes into the kiss you start to slide your hands under his shirt, feeling him shudder at the touch of your cold hands running over his abs. Johnathan finally gains the courage to deepen the kiss and slowly snake his hands up your dress to pull at your undergarments, caressing the soft skin underneath them. "J-Johnathan- AH!" You scream as you hear Dio burst through the library doors. Dio stomps towards you and Johnathan, pushing you off of his lap and grabbing him up by the collar. "HOW DARE YOU! I WAS PLANNING TO STEAL HER FIRST KISS!" Dio yells as Johnathan starts to become heated with pure anger. "YOU WERE GOING TO DO WHAT?!" The two boys start to fight while you stand up and dust yourself off, sitting back in your seat starting to daydream about what could have happened if Dio didn't interrupt.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Joseph

You were kicking Joseph's ass in hamon training when he came up with the glorious idea to run past you and grab your butt. "JOSEPH YOU PERV!" You yelled blushing lightly. Joseph always teases you like this but today it just felt different. You got a little to lost in thought and Joseph took it as an opportunity to grab you by the hips and push you to the ground, him landing on top of you with his knee comfortably placed between your legs. "Hmm...You look really hot like this (Y/N)" He says slowly leaning down to kiss your neck, inching his hands from your hips to caress your curves. "So tasty babe" He growls playfully into your ear as he slides his hands down to your thighs and wraps your legs around his sides and trails kisses from your neck up to your lips starting a steamy make out session on the ground of the training field. Minutes into your sexy session Joseph has already taken his shirt off and is in the process of taking off yours while fiddling with the belt and zipper of your shorts. Just when he was about to pull your pants clean off Cesar clears his throat "You do know that this field is only for TRAINING correct. I had very high expectations for you (Y/N), You shouldn't let hormone driven idiots like Joseph get you caught up." Cesar crosses his arms and walks away while you and Joseph help each other up and fix your clothes, laughing and joking about what just happened.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jotaro

Jotaro invited you over to his house for a ''study session'', you knew that Jotaro was really smart, he really didn't need help. Then what did he need? That question was soon answered when he pushed you onto his bed and began to viciously attack your neck while roughly gripping at your thighs and bottom. "J-Jotaro W-Wait" you quietly moan out while Jotaro started to leave hickeys all over your neck and chest. "I-I think I hear someone coming...J-Jotaro" You try to softly push the big boulder of a man off of you but he grabs your wrist and pins them over your head. "Shut up. I've been waiting for you all day, i'm not fucking waiting anymore. Take it or leave it bitch." Jotaro growls hungrily into your ear, you blush and slowly nod your head letting him know that you want him to continue. As he starts to unbutton your school shirt you both hear his room door slide open "JOTARO WE CAME TO VISIT-.........OH MY GOD!" Joseph covers his face with his hands as Suzi Q quickly slides the door closed and drags Joseph into the living room to give you and Jotaro space to continue what you were already doing. "Good Grief, one of these days he'll learn to knock" You blushed even harder due to the fact that even thought his grandfather walked in on you both. Jotaro still managed to get you undressed and himself halfway undressed. "Ignore them, All you need to do is focus on me. Can you do that for me baby?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

𝙸 𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚔 𝙸 𝙳𝚒𝚍 𝚁𝚎𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝙶𝚘𝚘𝚍!😌𝙸 𝙷𝚘𝚙𝚎 𝙴𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝙴𝚗𝚓𝚘𝚢𝚎𝚍!🥰

~𝚂𝚞𝚜𝚑𝚒💕

(Revised)