✨You Get Caught Making Out-JOBROS (P.1)✨

𝙼𝚢 𝙵𝚊𝚟 𝙹𝚘𝚋𝚛𝚘'𝚜 𝙰𝚛𝚎 Speedwagon, 𝙾𝚔𝚞𝚢𝚊𝚜𝚞, 𝙰𝚗𝚍 𝙽𝚊𝚛𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚒𝚊!

~𝚂𝚞𝚜𝚑𝚒💕

Speedwagon

You and the wonderful gentleman Speedwagon were walking side by side down Ogre Street. The two of you have been dating for a month or two, but have been best friends all your life! This big softie decided to take you on a walk through the streets (She belong to the ✨STREETS✨......I'm sorry) to go shopping, then afterwards you went to visit and stay a couple days with Jonathan and Erina before they left for America. As you and Speedwagon cuddled and laughed together on the couch in Jonathan's study, Speedwagon started to place soft kisses along the sides and the back of your neck.

You turn around In his arms to see him looking down at you with his eyes filled with nothing but love. "My (Queen/King)I hope this is okay. I just want you to know how much I love and cherish you. We've been friends since forever, and finally being able to kiss and hold you in my arms just feels so right. I want this to last forever, that's why I must ask.." You sit up a little confused as Speedwagon gets off of the couch and onto the floor.

You finally realize what's going on and you begin to tear up seeing the love of your life on one knee holding a ring. "(Y/N) Will you do me the honor of becoming (Mrs./Mr) Speedwagon?". You sat there in shock for a minute before jumping into his arms screaming "YES!". He slips the ring onto your finger and you immediately kiss him out of pure happiness. He deepens the kiss wrapping his arms around your waist pulling you closer. Without noticing, minutes later you end up laying on the floor in front of the fireplace with Speedwagon on top of you, both of you still enjoying the taste of each others lips.

"I know this is a little early my (Queen/King) but I need to make you mine~" Speedwagon whispers into your ear slowly running his hands up your leg. "CONGRATS-AHH! I-Im sorry! W-We just came to c-congratulate you both!" Jonathan yells as he quickly closes his eyes and turns away towards the door. "Seems like you two are having fun! We'll leave you be" Erina holds Jonathan's hand and leaves making sure to lock the door. You and Speedwagon look at eachother before giggling and finishing your passionate night together in front of the fire place.

Caesar

You were practically fuming bursting through the doors of Lisa Lisa's mansion. You had just gotten back from what was supposed to be a romantic dinner date with your boyfriend Caesar, and you were currently stomping to your shared room. The date was going so well at first. The two of you shared jokes, talked about training strategies, everything. It felt like the two of you were on cloud nine, until you got up to use the restroom just to come back and see another girl sitting in your spot flirting with Caesar. AND HE WAS FLIRTING BACK! He let his playboy tendencies get the best of him. You walked right past the table and out of the doors of the restaurant, grabbing his attention while doing so. As you were running back to the manor Caesar was running behind you screaming your name the whole time.

He finally caught up to you as you stopped to open your room door. "Amore! It's not what it looked like!" Caesar yells as he grabs your hands planting light kisses on the back of them "(Y/n) Please forgive me Tesoro. You know how I get, I'm still not used to this relationship thing." He whispers as he continues to kiss the back of your hands. "I know Caesar, but you know have to get your act together! You have to start taking us seriously." You say as you free one of your hands from his to softly caress his cheek. Caesar smirks as he slowly tilts your head up to look into his eyes "Girasol, You know that I love you and only you" Caesar snakes an arm around your waist and places a soft kiss on your neck.

You jump a bit in his arms, you close your eyes for a moment, only to open them and be met with his hungry lust filled eyes. Without warning he smashes his lips into yours sneaking in his tongue as well. You return the kiss and in no time it turns into a steamy make out session in the hallway. As Ceasar slides his hands up your (shirt/dress) you both hear a loud exaggerated gasp from beside you. "NO FAIR! I WANTED TO BE THE ONE TO SMASH FIRST!" Joseph cries while holding his hands up to both sides of his face. Your face turns a bright red while Ceasar just smirks and lifts you up, wrapping your legs around him. "Sorry Joseph, but this one is mine. Isn't that right (Babygirl/Babyboy)?~" ( Are You Lost Baby Gorl......... Once Again..... I Am Sorry)

Kakyoin

You joined the crusaders after your beautiful boyfriend, Kakyoin, and stone cold bestfriend, Jotaro, saved you from Dio's mind control. You've known Kakyoin since Dio first brought him back to the mansion to work for him. You two bumped into eachother in the halls and talked for a while, after that you both hit it off. A couple days after meeting him you both started dating! Everything seems to be going smoothly until Dio sent Kakyoin back to Japan to fight Jotaro before they planned to make the trip to Egypt. You were so sad to see him leave but knew that it was for a good cause..... To keep lord Dio Safe.

But anyway! Both of you are betraying Dio and are on an adventure to kill him. You finally convinced Jotaro to let you share a hotel room with your boyfriend, forcing Jotaro to share a room with Polnereff. Kakyoin was sitting at a desk in the room reading and enjoying a bag of cherries you bought for him earlier. You got bored and a brilliant idea popped in your head. You got up from the bed and made your way over to his desk, moving the book and his cherries. "My love? What are you doing?" He looks up at you confused until he notices that your sitting on top of the desk and you've taken one of the cherries and are holding it between your lips, giving him a hungry stare.

Kakyoin smirks and takes the hint. He stands up, placing his hands on the desk beside your hips, and leans into you. "You really wanted my attention huh?" He chuckles and connects his lips to yours. Both of you have been making out for a couple minutes now, tongues fighting for dominance to see who's gonna get the cherry. In the process of cherry fighting you managed to unbutton the shirt of Kakyoin's pajamas, and he slid your shirt over your head, leaving your chest exposed. Kakyoin noticed that your hands started to wonder down his chest and are tugging on the hem of his pants.

"I win~" Smirking he pins you down onto the desk holding the cherry between his teeth. "Yare Yare, you both are fucking gross. Don't you dumb asses know how to lock a door?" Both you and Kakyoin jump And look over to see Jotaro leaning against the door frame with his arms crossed. "Don't you know how to knock" Kakyoin says pouting and covering up your chest. "Whatever, the old man wanted me to get you two idiots for dinner. But I'll tell him your sleep, just don't be to damn loud." Jotaro leaves and closes the door, leaving you and Kakyoin laughing.

(Revised)