Kakyoin- Forever and Always (p.1)

𝙵𝚒𝚛𝚜𝚝 𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚢! 𝚆𝚒𝚜𝚑 𝚖𝚎 𝚕𝚞𝚌𝚔!!!

~Sushi💕
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As you were walking out of the school gates side by side with your older brother Jotaro and his army of fan girls, you hear a familiar voice yell out your name in the distance.

"(Y/N)! Wait up!" You turn to see that the voice belongs to yours and Jotaro's best friend, Kakyoin. You smile and gently blush seeing the tall, cherry headed boy run to greet you.

A large grin creeps up on the boys face when he finally gets to you. "Hey! You left me all alone in class today!" Kakyoin says giving you the cutest puppy dog eyes you've ever seen. You couldn't help but giggle at the way he acted around you.

At school he was always so focused, quiet, and determined. He only seems to let his guard down when he's with you and your brother. You were quickly snapped out of your thoughts when you feel Kakyoin sweep you off of your feet and into an tight embrace. "I missed you" he softly whispers into the crook of your neck making you blush even more.

"I'm sorry, I got into a little incident in gym and had to stay in the nurses office for a while. I didn't mean to leave you." You giggle as Kakyoin sets you down and places a hand on your shoulder, looking a little worried. "It's okay (Y/N)" His eyes slowly scan up and down your body checking for any bruises or something he should be worried about. "I'm just glad that your okay" You both stand there and stare into each others eyes. His lovely lavender orbs sparkling as he looks into your beautiful (E/C) ones.

"Ahem.... What the hell are you two doing? It's disgusting....Stop it" Jotaro's voice breaks both of you out of your trance. "I'm just lovin up on my best friend! Got a problem with it goth boy?" Kakyoin says as he pokes Jotaro's noes. You giggle as you see your brothers expression change. "RUN KAKYOIN!" You yell as your brother chases your best friend all the way home.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
𝙸 𝙷𝚘𝚙𝚎 𝚃𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝙸 𝙳𝚒𝚍 𝙾𝚔𝚊𝚢! 👉🏾👈🏾🥺

(Revised)