OC- The Vase

𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚆𝚊𝚜 𝚁𝚎𝚚𝚞𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝙰 𝚆𝚑𝚒𝚕𝚎 𝙰𝚐𝚘 𝙱𝚢 ThicckieNiki ! 𝙸 𝙷𝚘𝚙𝚎 𝚃𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝙸𝚜 𝚆𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚑 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚆𝚊𝚒𝚝!

~Sushi✨

OC PROFILE❤️ (Based on myself) (Art not mine)

Nᴀᴍᴇ: Lᴇɪɢʜᴀ (ʟᴇᴇ-ᴜʜ) Rᴀᴠᴇɴɢʟᴀᴅᴇ (ɢʟᴀᴅᴇ ɪs ᴘʀᴏɴᴏᴜɴᴄᴇᴅ ᴊᴜsᴛ ʟɪᴋᴇ ʙʟᴀᴅᴇ.... ʙᴜᴛ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴀ ɢ-)
ʜᴇɪɢʜᴛ:5'3
ɴɪᴄᴋɴᴀᴍᴇ: Sᴜsʜɪ ᴏʀ Mᴜғғɪɴs
Sᴛᴀɴᴅ: ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴏᴇᴛ
sᴛᴀɴᴅ ᴀʙɪʟɪᴛʏ:ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴏᴇᴛ ᴄᴀɴ sᴡᴀʏ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀs ᴇᴍᴏᴛɪᴏɴs ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ ᴡᴏʀᴅs ᴀɴᴅ ᴘʜʀᴀsᴇs. ᴘᴏᴇᴛ ᴄᴀɴ ᴀʟsᴏ ᴄʀᴇᴀᴛᴇ ᴀɴʏ ᴠɪsᴜᴀʟ sᴇɴᴇʀɪᴏ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇɴᴇᴍʏ's ʜᴇᴀᴅ. ᴅᴜʀɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ ᴠɪsɪᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇɴᴇᴍʏ ʙᴇᴄᴏᴍᴇs ᴘᴀʀᴀʟʏᴢᴇᴅ ᴜɴᴛɪʟ ᴛʜᴇ ᴜsᴇʀ ᴛᴜʀɴs ᴛʜᴇ sᴛᴀɴᴅ ᴏғғ. ɪғ ᴀɴ ᴇɴᴇᴍʏ ɪs ᴛʀᴀᴘᴘᴇᴅ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴠɪsᴜᴀʟ ғᴏʀ ᴍᴏʀᴇ ᴛʜᴀɴ 5 ᴍɪɴᴜᴛᴇs ɪᴛ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ ᴋɪʟʟ ᴏʀ sᴇʀɪᴏᴜsʟʏ ɪɴᴊᴜʀᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇɴᴇᴍʏ.
ɴᴀᴛɪᴏɴᴀʟʟɪᴛʏ: ᴀᴍᴇʀɪᴄᴀɴ/ᴇɴɢʟɪsʜ
ᴘᴇʀsᴏɴᴀʟɪᴛʏ: Sᴡᴇᴇᴛ, ᴄᴀʀɪɴɢ, ᴄʟᴜᴍsʏ, ᴀ ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ᴄʟɪɴɢʏ, ɴᴇʀᴅʏ, ᴋɪɴᴅᴀ sʜʏ, ᴀ ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ᴍʏsᴛᴇʀɪᴏᴜs
ʜᴏʙʙɪᴇs: ʙᴀᴋɪɴɢ, ʀᴇᴀᴅɪɴɢ, ᴠɪᴅᴇᴏ ɢᴀᴍᴇs, sɪɴɢɪɴɢ, ᴡʀɪᴛɪɴɢ,/ᴘᴀɪɴᴛɪɴɢ, ᴀɴɪᴍᴇ, ʟɪsᴛᴇɴɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴜsɪᴄ
ғᴀᴠ ғᴏᴏᴅ: cinimon muffins,ᴄᴀɴᴅʏ, ᴄᴀᴋᴇ, ᴘɪɴᴇᴀᴘᴘʟᴇs, ᴄʜɪᴄᴋᴇɴ ᴀʟғʀᴇᴅᴏ
ғᴀᴠ ᴅʀɪɴᴋ: ᴄᴏғғᴇᴇ, ᴛᴇᴀ, sᴍᴏᴏᴛʜɪᴇs
ᴍɪɴɪ ʙᴀᴄᴋsᴛᴏʀʏ: ʟɪɢʜᴀ ᴄᴀᴍᴇ ғʀᴏᴍ ᴀ ᴘʀᴇᴛᴛʏ ᴘᴏᴡᴇʀғᴜʟ ғᴀᴍɪʟʏ, sʜᴇ ɪs ᴛʜᴇ ʏᴏᴜɴɢᴇsᴛ ᴏғ 4 ᴄʜɪʟᴅʀᴇɴ. sʜᴇ ʜᴀs 3 ᴏʟᴅᴇʀ ʙʀᴏᴛʜᴇʀs, ᴍᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ᴀʙᴀɴᴅᴏɴᴇᴅ ʜᴇʀ ᴀғᴛᴇʀ ʙɪʀᴛʜ ʟᴇᴀᴠɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴇsᴘᴏɴsɪʙɪʟɪᴛʏ ᴏғ ʀᴀɪsɪɴɢ ʜᴇʀ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ғᴀᴛʜᴇʀ. ʟᴇɪɢʜᴀ's ᴇɴᴛɪʀᴇ ғᴀᴍɪʟʏ, ᴇxᴄᴇᴘᴛ ғᴏʀ ʜᴇʀ ᴏʟᴅᴇsᴛ ʙʀᴏᴛʜᴇʀ, ᴀʙᴀɴᴅᴏɴᴇᴅ ʜᴇʀ ᴀғᴛᴇʀ sʜᴇ ʀᴇғᴜsᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴛᴀᴋᴇ ᴘᴀʀᴛ ɪɴ ᴋɪʟʟɪɴɢ ᴀ ʀɪᴠᴀʟ ᴄᴏᴍᴘᴀɴʏ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʜᴇʀ ғᴀᴛʜᴇʀ sᴛᴀʀᴛᴇᴅ ᴀ ᴡᴀʀ ᴡɪᴛʜ. sʜᴇ ʜᴀs ᴍᴀɴʏ ᴍᴏʀᴇ sᴇᴄʀᴇᴛs ᴛʜᴀᴛ sʜᴇ ʀᴇғᴜsᴇs ᴛᴏ sʜʀᴇ ᴜɴᴛɪʟ ᴛʜᴇ ʀɪɢʜᴛ ᴍᴏᴍᴇɴᴛ.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As you were sitting on the couch watching your favorite show, you couldn't shake the feeling that something was wrong. Those suspicions were confirmed when you heard something fall and break in the kitchen. "Not again.." you sigh and slowly get up from the couch and make your way into the kitchen only to be met with your girlfriend, Leigha, on her knees frantically picking up the broken pieces of the vase you'd just purchased. "Muffin... what did you do?" You ask crossing your arms across your chest.

"O-oh! Hi snuggle bun! I just-.... sigh, I was dancing around the kitchen while baking cookies and I bumped the fridge and knocked over your new vase... please don't be mad at me.." Leigha looks up at you with big bright puppy dog eyes with light tears forming in the corners of them. "Don't worry. I could never be mad at you. Your to cute to stay mad at." you walk up to the small girl, taking the vase peices out of her hands and threw them away.

"Please be more careful next time. I don't want you to get hurt" You say sweeping and cleaning the rest of the shattered vase. Finishing up your cleaning you feel arms wrap around you from behind. "I'll get you a new vase. I'm sorry snuggle bun" Leigha says planting two small kisses onto the back of your neck before hiding her face in your back. You turned around in her arms and lifted her chin up to look into her soft dark brown eyes before placing a short soft kiss onto her lips. "You don't have to sweetheart, It didn't really look right in the house anyway." The both of you giggle and you make your way back to the couch with Leigha still wrapped around you. 

You plop back down onto the couch dragging Leigha down with you. "Mmm, your so warm" Leigha yawns a bit and snuggle her head onto your chest while she rests on top of you. "You sound tired, you should get some rest okay?" You wrap your arms around her waist softly yet protectively. "I'll be right here when you wake up,I promise. I'm not going anywhere." You say giving Leigha a playful little squeeze as she softly nods and falls asleep in your arms. "I love you" we're her final words before all that could be heard were her quiet breathing and soft snores. "I love you to"

About an hour later the both of you jumped up to the sound of the smoke alarm "The cookies! I forgot about them!". The rest of the day was spent cleaning out the stove and trying to get all of the smoke and burnt smell out of the house.