Mista- Never In A Million Years

You were sitting on the couch of the Passione hideout binge watching Disney movies. As you start to sing along to "Almost There" ( Princess and the Frog) you feel a small tap on your shoulder.

"I'm so sorry to bother your fun, but I need to speak with you in my office for a minute." Bruno smiles softly looking down at you laid out form surrounded by snacks, and fluffy pillows and blankets. "Of course!"

You pause your movie and Bruno holds his arm out to you. You hold onto him, slightly blushing and giggling to yourself as he leads you to his office. Bruno pulls out a chair for you in front of his desk and you take a seat, comfortably adjusting yourself in the chair.

"(Y/N), this may be a little forward but, me and the rest of the gang all know that you have taste for Mista" Your face burns bright red as Bruno states this with a serious face. "I-I! H-He's My BestFriend!!"

Bruno gives a comforting  smile at your outburst "Well he definitely likes you also. Mista has been greatly falling behind on assignments these past few days. He starts to go into some sort of dream state whenever your mentioned."

You were honestly shocked, you had bonded with Mista the first day that you joined the group. You two have been inseparable since, but you would have never thought that Mista would love you as much as you loved him.

You immediately stormed out of Bruno's office and ran to the front door 'Today is the day that I get the man of my dreams!', as you were running to the door it was a coincidence that Mista was coming in from a mission.

"(Y/N)! I missed you- Why are you running?" Mista gives you a very confused look watching you dash through the living room towards him. As soon as you reach him you jump into his arms, wrapping your arms around his neck pulling him into a soft, passionate kiss.

Mista stood in shock for a few seconds until his brain finally processed what was happening. He then firmly placed his hands on your waist and pulled you in, deepening the kiss.

Narancia and Fugo, who were standing behind Mista the whole time, cheered you two on as a small kiss turned into a slight make out session. Bruno watches from the doorway of his office very proud of the beautiful relationship that has blossomed.

As you and Mista break away from the kiss, Mista looks down at you with loving eyes, wrapping his arms around your waist and pulling you into a tight bear hug. "I love you (Y/N). I've always loved you"

"I love you to Mista" As those words left your mouth Mista sweeps you off of your feet and carries you back to the couch so you both can finish watching your movie. Never in a million years would you have dreamt that the man of your dreams would love you back.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I Really Hope That These Stories Are Okay😔✨

~Sushi💕

(Revised)