chapter ten

˚₊✩‧₊

THE two girls had been gleefully talking for the longest time, but for the two of them, it seemed like seconds when the words just flowed, and they wished the time would just stop, and never resume again.

Gigi found Crystal fascinating — her bubbly personality just captivated her from the very first moment, she thought that her being so oblivious was adorable, and she also found her really pretty .

Almost on cue, Kelly walked towards the girls, and ruined the moment. Gigi really liked Kelly, but at that very moment, there was nothing she wanted to do more than to twist her neck for appearing at the wrong time.

''Hey Gigi, and...?''

''Crystal Methyd'' Crystal replied, with a simper plastered to her face.

''Crystal, got it. Well, Gigi and Crystal, I didn't mean to interrupt your little conversation, but the bus is ready to leave.'' Kelly said, turning to Gigi. Gigi's face immediately filled with sorrow as soon as she heard those words — Crystal's did something similar, but quickly hid it by giving a shy smile instead.

And in that moment, something stellar happened — Gigi turned to look at Crystal, and the two girls locked eyes like never before. Neither of them needed to say anything in order to understand each other, all was said with just that simple, long-lasting gaze.

''So... I guess I'll see you around, Crystal.'' Gigi mumbled.

''How? This circus only comes once per year.''

''I know, but... Why don't you apply for classes here? The instructor is pretty good, and you definitely look like you have what it takes...'' Gigi said, and looked at Crystal up and down, with just a glimpse of lust coming through her eyes. That simple gesture made Crystal turn scarlet red.

''Then, I, uh... I guess I'll give it a try.'' Crystal said, playing hard to get.

Gigi just wanted to pounce on Crystal, and kiss her; but she knew that would be incorrect for way too many reasons, and the last thing she wanted to do was fuck up in front of this fascinating girl. Though, who said she couldn't subtly flirt to her?...

''Sublime. Then, see you around, enchantress.'' Gigi joked, right before turning around with Kelly, and leaving the dreamy girl all by herself.