ELEVEN !

westons pov

after seeing that tweet flooding my timeline i have decided to get ahold of delilah and see what is going on
i called her a few times.  no answer.

then i texted her.

wes<3
hey liliah,
text me whenever.

i really need to
talk to you.

just call me.

please.

im streaming but if you wanna talk ill end as soon as you call me.

i sighed, putting my phone down. then i look around my room. i ran my hands threw my hair, i then get up and walk over to my desk. "i wonder why she wouldn't of told me sooner." i said logging into my computer. "im gonna be flying up to meet her this weekend. do i still do it." i said,looking at my computer screen, getting ready to stream. i start my stream smiling acting like nothing happened. "hey guys! how are you guys today?" i read the chat answering some of their comments, and i then open up minecraft.

about an 2 hours into the stream

my phone started ringing "hold on chat." i got up and walked over to my phone seeing it was delilah. "okay chat this call is important i have been waiting for it since last night so im gonna take this. so have a good night!" i smile softly waving then quickly ending the stream i answered the phone sitting down on my bed. "hello?"

delilahs pov

"hello?" the boys voice softly spoke to me. "hey weston." i mumbled softly sitting down at my desk, holding my phone up to my ear. "so you are in a relationship and didnt tell me??" the boy threw the other line spoke up. "let me expla-"  "no delilah. if you did you could of straight up told me from the start. i dont know if i should feel pissed off or upset." weston spoke cutting me off. "no seriously wes let me explain-" "delilah-" "quit being a fucking dick and cutting me off, im trying to tell you what happened. now shut up and let me speak."

delilah snapped at the boy, who was quietly mumbling something to himself. "okay, i never really told anyone this beside wilbur, but that picture yes its me." "i knew-" "william weston im not fucking done, you may talk after im done because if im trusting you with this information because its already hard enough to talk about." i spoke up sitting up against my chair. "okay sorry. continue." weston mumbled out, as hes kinda scared of the girl raising his voice at him. "okay that was me in the picture like i said, the guy in the picture is MY EX. his name is issac, hes from where my mom lives. i moved in with wilbur because of him."

TW// ABUSE, NAME CALLING,& MANIPULATION!

"issac was very controlling. he abused me a lot, whenever i wanted to break up he slapped me and started calling me a whore and i honestly dont know why. he also started manipulating me he started using his personal problems saying that hes acts the way he does because of me and the only way it would stop if we stayed together." delilah felt tears forming in her eyes. "i just started getting big on tiktok when we first got together and he never wanted to go public, i dont know why. it took about a year an a half to finally get away from him. but some how he found out i moved. he showed up last night. he asked about you. idk how he heard about you but he knows about you. but he slapped me and threatened me if we got together, idk why he did." delilah stopped for a second to wipe her tear eyes.

"he got like this when i first met the freakshow, minus claire. he was my first ever boyfriend, but idk why he keeps tabs over me. i completely moved on from him after he started manipulating and abusing me. i wanna assume he never wanted to go public because if shit like this happened he could use it and expose me. just if he some how find your number or anything wes please dont respond i dont want him going after you. also im sorry for never telling you this this topic is really hard for me to speak on about and im sorry if i stressed y-" "delilah. its okay, i just over thought this, im sorry. i dont know why i got overly upset, maybe its because i felt like you could tell me anything. but if i ever see this asshole anywhere i will literally kick him. im sorry lilah, you dont deserve that at all." weston spoke softly to me. "so are we okay then?" i asked the boy on the other side of the phone."we are better then okay lilah." i smiled at the boys voice. "you need some sleep lilah, yes it might be 9pm for me but its 5am for you. ill be here when you wake up, if you feel safer we can facetime." weston said still speaking softly.

westons pov

"okay thank you weston." the girl smiled softly as they switched to the facetime call. he saw delilahs puffy eyes were tear stained. he didnt like seeing her that way. the girl placed her phone down looking at the screen. "georgenotfound's only fans would be called georgenotclothed" (LMAO I CANT BELIEVE GEORGE SAW HIS TWEET ABOUT IT-) delilah laughed softly, "please shut up i do not wanna hear about george and his only fans weston." "hey it made you laugh so it worked." i said looking down at the girl. i have learned a lot about delilah over these couple months, the little hand movements when shes nervous, the way her eyes turn a bit more green in the sunlight, the way she laughs at every little thing i say. i broke out of my thoughts seeing the girl sleeping in front of me. "goodnight delilah, ill never let anything happen to you ever i promise." weston looked down at the girl with a soft little smile on his face as he went on his computer, having a certain brown haired British girl on his mind.

this is when weston realized he had started catching feelings for a girl named delilah soot.

wow hey! sorry for not updating! i have been super busy with school, im trying to prewrite chapters then post then whenever i get them finished but i get very unmotivated to write, but im sorry!! im trying to post more then i do.

remember to eat and drink today you deserve it! <3