FOUR !

3rd person pov

wes
delilah.
its okay, im glad you told me.
i feel honored you told me.
call me when you feel comfortable liliah.
im not mad okay :)

delilah smiled softly looking at her and westons messages. she then picked her phone up and called weston. "hey wes." she smiled softly looking at the boy. the boy smiled back, "hi liliah." she smiled softly "thank you for understanding." weston nodded. "wanna be here while i stream my face reveal?" the boy nodded with a soft smile. "okay yay thank you." she smiled softly throwing a hoodie back on and putting her curly brown hair in a messy bun.
she looked at the time its 1 am for her she decided to go live and show her face. "WILL PLEASE COME HERE." she screamed softly. the British girl smiled at him "he took it nicely. im doing a face reveal now." she said. her brother was shocked hearing this. weston laughed softly "wow always talking about me huh liliah." delilah laughed "oh shut up wes." wilbur laughed softly sitting in the chair beside her.

delilah started her computer up, and played with her hair nervously. she got on twitch and then looked at will, he gave her a soft smile. then she looked at weston. "you got this liliah, if they dont like you for your true-self, then they arent worth it." she smiled softly looking at weston, then quickly looking up at her computer. she started the stream not showing her face. "hello everyone! i came on stream to do something really important, i have been streaming for about a year now now and i feel like its time to do this. maybe please dont clip this, im already really scared to do this." the girl looked at weston and he nodded, she smiled. the british girl smiled as she turned her camera on, showing her and her brother. "hey everyone! this is me!" she smiled reading the chat, then quickly stops seeing a few hate comments start. "yes im on freakshow, and im also a minecraft streamer." she mumbled. "okay well thats it for this stream bye everyone." she quickly turns her stream off, then wilbur tells her that she did the right thing, then he had left his sister's room. she looked at weston, "you did amazing liliah, im proud." she smiled grabbing her phone "thanks wes. im just scared." she opened twitter.

kal0psia: im taking a break from ALL social media platforms. im sorry. but ill be back when i feel ready. im so sorry again loves. <3
1,345 retweets,234 quote tweets & 39.5k likes

tommyinnit: we understand woman, super proud of you!

dreamwastaken: if you need someone to talk to im here #facelessfriendsforlife

karljacobs_: :( we will miss you kal <3

wilbursoot: im very proud of you sis <3

wes10: i understand kal, very proud of you :)

wilbursoot: please dont send hate to @kal0psia she has been wanting to do this for a while. so if you send hate i'll gladly block.

wes10: dont send hate to @kal0psia she is so amazing and is just the coolest person ever.

delilah smiled softly looking at weston. "thanks wes." "youre welcome liliah." he smiled back at the girl. the girl layed back on her, setting her phone against a pillow. "tired liliah?" she nodded softly closing her eyes. weston smiled softly looking at her, then placed his phone down, as it was about 10pm for him. he put his headphones on, and started playing minecraft with his friends, occasionally looking down at the girl who was snoring softly.

do we like this so far ?!!?