FIVE !

westons pov

i was still playing minecraft, with a few of my friends. as it was only about 2am for me. i was still on the phone with the girl. "frick i died." i screamed softly trying not to wake the girl up. i took my headphones off after saying goodbye to my friend and then turned of my computer, i got up softly carrying my phone with me. "ever gamer needs a late night snack" i was talking to myself, seeing kalynn was up still. "oh hey queen!" i said to her in a whisper voice. "hey! im about to go to bed so night!" kalynn got up and headed to her room closing it behind her. i set my phone up, as i ran my hand threw my hair i softly opened the fridge, grabbing an apple. i softly got a plate out and started cutting the apple. i hear some movements coming from the phone infront of me. "good morning liliah." i smiled softly looking at the screen then back at my apples cutting them up.

delilahs pov

i woke up softly, not looking up at my phone "good morning liliah." i jumped softly hearing a voice come from my phone. i get up softly grabbing my phone "oh my god good morning wes!" i smiled softly putting him down to throw a hoodie on, putting the hood up. "why are you still up??" i asked the boy who was cutting apples. "its only 2am here, ill probably go to bed after i eat these apples" he laughed softly. i smiled and got up hearing wilbur screaming, "NO TOMMY STOP IT NO- DONT TOUCH ANYTHING. THATS DELILAHS STOP-" he was obviously streaming something on the smp with tommy. "im not gonna question him anymore." i laughed softly heading to the kitchen to make some breakfast. "and done perfectly cut up apples!" weston had said showing the plate. "good job master chef!" i laughed softly at the boy. i make a bagel with some creamcheese and grabs some some strawberries. i grab my phone as we both close our doors at the same time "wow twin things!" i laughed softly at the boy. i prop my phone again my laptop, and i start eating as he does as well. he puts the plate beside him. "whats your favorite color?" weston asks me, "i think yellow or purple, how about you?" i smile at him through the screen! "i like yellow!" he replied back. "yes its just so aesthetic" i smiled earning a smile back from him. we where just up for an hours talking and getting to know each other, before i knew it weston was asleep. i wanted to stay on the facetime call but i dont wanna end up waking him up or even will waking him up. i ended the call then texted him.

wes

sorry for hanging up,
i didnt wanna wake you up.

i put my phone down softly, and finishes my bagel as i take my plate back to the kitchen washing it. i grab a monster, and head back to my room. i turn on my pc and launch open minecraft. i open the discord to see if could come join

dream smp.

delilah
hey! can i come on?

wilbur
yeah duh, its a lore day
just so you know.

dream
you dont have to ask delilah,
you are in the smp for good !
tommy
yes woman come join !

delilah
okay! coming on now,
im not streaming if thats okay?

tubbo
yes thats fine we
understand! :)
dream
i usually dont stream for lores
so yeah come join !
tommy
join vc 2 woman,
just so you know !

delilah
okay sounds good!

i went on vc 2 "hello gentleman." i spoke in a serious tone getting on the smp. "hello kal!" tubbo spoke back to me. "where is thomathy." i spoke. "turn around woman!" tommy spoke. i turned my mc character around running to him. "so why did you break down my house huh." i spoke to tommy. "i didnt do anything ! it was tubbo!" he said. "HEY IT WASNT ME-IT WAS YOU TOM-" tubbo said. "it was you tommy dont even lie." i said interrupting tubbo, as i start hitting his character "HEY IM AT ONE HEART-" he spoke i laughed softly seeing "tommyinnit was slain by kal0psia" i took all of his things, making a chest and i put everything in it, going back to my broken house, i dig down a bit putting the chest in the ground. "kal, why did you kill tommy." wilbur join the vc. i jumped a but hearing his voice. "HEY RUINED MY HOUSE! I GOT WHAT WAS COMING TO HIM." i screamed at him through my mic. "apologize." will softly said. i rolled my eyes. "tommy im sorry." im spoke up, "its fine woman, now where are my things?" he said making will leave the call. "in my house!" i laughed. tommys character came behind me, and hits me out of my place, digging down where i was standing and got his things back. "i was protecting them!" i spoke up. "thank you woman you are amazing!" tommy spoke sarcastically.

we played for a about a couple hours. tommy ended up stopping his stream, so did everyone else. we were just on doing whatever we wanted. tommy ended up helping me rebuild my house as he was the one who ruined it. my phone went off.

wes

hey! i just woke up,
im probably streaming
soon so we can maybe
facetime later?

yes thats fine weston :)

i put my phone down. then i continued on the smp for a little bit longer. i probably got off 15 minutes later seeing weston started his stream. i smiled and joined seeing the comments that they have seen i have arrived.

user2: oh kal0psia is here!
user5: i thought she was on a break?
mod1: guys she can be active supporting friends if she wants!! let her be. <3
hater: lol get off social media kal0psia. or should i say yodeling freak.

deliahs mood changed fastly she sighed, she left the stream softly signing off her computer all together going to her bed sighs, and flops down on her bed.

yuh hi sorry for taking long for updating im trying :)