THIRTEEN !

3rd person pov

the pair still sat on the kitchen floor, silent not wanting to ruin the moment. "you guys are still on the floor? delilah go show him your room, the floor is dirty you weridos. come on get up." wilbur walked in the kitchen seeing the two teenagers sitting on the kitchen floor. delilah looked at her brother, then looks up seeing weston in front of her holding out his hand, she took it softly as she stood up with a smile. she then grabbed his suitcase bringing it upstairs. wilbur smiled at the two, he was genuinely happy that his sister seemed actually happy since weston came into her life.  the two got up to the room across the girls room, opening the door and walks in setting westons suitcase down. "you get the guest room!" she smiled softly at the boy who smiled back at her. "we can hang out in my room! come on!" she grabbed the boys hand softly, walking across the hall walking into her room. the boy smiled as she gave him a goofy little tour of her room. "i still cant process that you are actually here!" the girl said hugging weston, as he softly hugs her back playing with her hair. "so what should we do?" she smiled, looking up at the boy who only just picked her up softly and body slammed her on to her bed softly, "KO DELILAH IS DOWNN!" weston softly laughed, looking at the girl who was also laughing. they decided as it was kinda late they just would watch a movie.

it was now morning, delilah woke up with her head on westons chest, feeling his arms wrapped around her. she moved a bit, feeling the arms grasp her waist tighter, she smiled a bit going on her phone waiting for the boy to wake up. weston woke up softly hearing music being played, he jumped a bit, causing delilah to move her head and looked at him "sorry about that." weston said in a raspy morning voice. "its okay wes, dont worry" she smiled softly finally being able to get up. "do you wanna go out for breakfast?" delilah looked over at the boy. he gave her a soft smile. "yes, that sounds good." the girl smiled, watching the boy leave her room to go get ready in the guest room.

delilah smiled as she looked in the closet looking at what she should wear. she finally picked an outfit.

delilah brushed threw her naturally curly hair and just left it go

delilah brushed threw her naturally curly hair and just left it go. she put on just a little of mascara, then grabbed her bag and left her room as weston did the same. the pair smiled at each other softly, walking downstairs seeing wilbur on the couch. "we are going  out for breakfast will." delilah spoke as she put on her shoes. "okay, be careful please text me if anything happens also bring me back something doesnt matter what it is." wilbur spoke looking at his baby sister. delilah and weston both nodded, they had their mask on and started walking outside. "the bakery is about a 15 minute walk, if you wanna walk we can take a bus as well whatever works." delilah smiled at the boy, as they were stopped infront of her house. "lets walk, i used to walk anywhere in new york." weston smiled at the girl as they started heading to the bakery.

the two were talking as the got to the bakery. weston held open the door for delilah, then walked in after her.  they got in line as their was no one in line. "dont worry they have the best coffee!" delilah smiled knowing the boy had some coffee addiction. they ordered their coffees, and what the wanted to eat. weston picked a window seat. the pair sat down watching the people walk past them, as their food got to the table. delilah smiled, looking around seeing people scattered away from one another, she then took her mask and picked up her coffee. she sipped it slowly, then starts eating.

about 20 minutes later,

the two finished their breakfast and coffee, "lets go back up to get wilburs breakfast." delilah stood, up looking out the window. "i ordered it with ours but told them to keep it back their till we were ready." she glanced at weston seeing the boy stand up. delilah looked back at the window seeing issac staring at the two. delilah backed up slowly grabbing westons hand. "wes we gotta go fast come on." she mumbled the words, as she put her mask back on, getting wills food, as weston grabbed the girls hand as she ran fast out of the bakery.

ohh shit drama??

anyways writers block kills me so much so im sorry for the very late update!! im trying my best to update but sometimes its harder for me to think about what i should write about. thank you for all the love on this book!! i love you guys!

but if you could not rush me on updates that would be super cool!!! <3