THREE !

DELILAHS POV

i woke up around 11, hearing wilbur screaming about god knows what. i got up and out of bed. i left my room, i walked into the kitchen made coffee and a bagel. i walked back into my bedroom and ate my bagel, then got ready to stream. i threw on a hoddie and kept my sweats on. i turned my computer on, and opened minecraft. i started my stream and opened the dream smp server.

kal0pia: playing on the dreamsmp! come join the twitch! <3

3rd person pov bc thats easier for me

"hello chat! how are we today?" she spoke softly to her viewers. then she read her chat. she continued adventuring on the dreamsmp.

a couple hours later.

"okay chat! lets go see what ghostbur is up too!" she spots her brother in the distance, she makes her character run towards him. "ghostbur!!" she smiles softly to her brother.

dono:
AJR DONATED £7.50 !
"i finally found you kal0psia ! yes its me the man who stole ur color."

the girl paused a bit focusing on the dono. "oh my god thank you for the £7.50 AJR! dude MESSAGE ME." she laughed softly reading the chat mainly most of them saying oo mystery man. "well i think thats it for today! ill talk to you guys later!! bye" she ended her chat, opening her whispers seeing on from the mystery AJR person. his name was actually weston koury how anticlimactic.

kal0psia
well hello ajr.

weston
hello ms. kal0psia.
we are now friends.

kal0psia
i did not agree
to this, stalker.

weston
stalker, no im weston.

kal0psia
okay whatever, i hate whisper
so whats ur number, stalker.

weston
whos the stalker now
asking for my number.
***-***-****
seen

***-***-****
2:30pm

delilah
hello stalker.

weston
hello kal0psia :)

delilah
anyways how are you?

weston
good hbu?

delilah
good actually.
i gotta go get ready for something.

weston
okay kal0psia see you later :)

delilah put her phone down, then grabs her laptop and opens her laptop and starts to set up for her freakshow stream. she goes out of her rook and knocks on her brothers door, "you streaming will?" she asked. he said no "okay please if you do not be loud, im going to be streaming for freakshow!" she said softly through the door, then headed back into her room.  she joined the zoom call being greeted by her best friends faces "hey delilah!!" they all said, she said hello to them. then they got the stream all ready. "welcome weston & kaylnn!" chase said softly as they joined the zoom. delilah looked at westons screen softly, then quickly looked away then looks at her phone. "welcome to our talent show!" delilah spoke up softly smiling. "who wants to start?" hamzah asked, "lets let out guest go first." chase stated rolling his eyes, "show some respect hamzah damn" chase said softly joking around for the script. "ill start then." weston spoke, grabbing his phone getting his music up. "today i will be singing." he plays a song and sings very poorly. "oh hunny please stop!" chase screamed. weston jumped softly. "chase he did fine dont be rude." delilah speaks shutting the boy up. weston smiled softly and stopped the music. "kalynn you may go!" claire said smiling. kalynn showed off her tech deck tricks. delilah smiled softly looking at weston then back at his sister. "WOW THATS SO GOOD!" claire said. delilah nodded. then claire got ready and did hers. delilah grabbed her flute, and started playing hot cross buns, stopping once in a while from hamzah putting on this weird looking clown mask. then hamzah went and boy almost broke his leg, everyone started laughing. chase then went and disgusted the guests. "CHASE STOP NO THIS IS DISGUSTING." claire screamed. "im sorry for his actions." delilah softly said, looking from kalynn to weston. they said its okay. they then ended the live.

a couple weeks later.

delilah & weston have gotten a lot closer. delilah was thinking of telling weston about her actual name. she has seen westons face via streams and how he sent her a picture of himself before.

wes

delilah
hey wes :)

wes
hey kal :)

delilah
facetime me i wanna talk.

wes
okay kal :)

the girl got nervous, seeing his name pop up calling her she set her phone down on her desk table showing her ceiling first. "hey kal!" weston peeked his head in the screen, she smiled seeing his face. "please dont get mad at me for this." she said softly, "i wont kal. why would i?" he spoke, the girl grabbed her phone setting her phone up showing her actual face. "hi wes." she smiled softly looking at him through the screen. "DELILAH!" weston spoke
looking at the girl. the girl smiled playing with her hair, "yes this is me, im kal0psia, and yodelingdelilah." she whispered softly not knowing how the boy would react, she quickly ended the call.

delilah sighed putting her phone down and headed to her brothers room, just about to knock she heard the door open. "did he not take it the right away or?" wilbur spoke softly. the girl looks up softly tears falling down "i dont know. i ended the call before i could get a response." "del. its gonna be okay." wilbur said holding her head softly against his chest. "i got afraid he might expose me." the girl spoke, "del. i dont think he would." she nodded, just hugged her brother. "thank you will." she stood up wiping her eyes and hug him once last time. she stopped softly getting up about 10 minutes later. she picked up her phone, seeing multiple texts from weston.

lol sorry this was so long, i had so many ideas for this. also sorry for mentioning dreamsmp a lot, i just wanna take it slow with weston & delilah.