FIFTEEN !

3rd person pov

the pair woke up softly, bumping heads as the both sat up.  "ow" delilah spoke up softly giggling looking over at weston. "well good morning to you too." weston spoke as the girl hid her head back into the pillow. weston smiled at her softly picking her head up. "come onn get upp lets goo." delilah smiled a bit, then got out of bed, following the boy downstairs. wilbur was downstairs on the phone, probably  talking to tommy. "morning will." the girl spoke, as her brother just waved at them both. the pair walks into the kitchen, looking as wilbur made breakfast for the three of them already. they carried their plates and sat down at the table with wilbur. "yes but like can't we get a restraining order on him? hes being doing this for over a year now." wilbur spoke harshly into the phone, obviously on the phone with someone important. the call ended harshly with wilbur slamming his phone on the table. "sorry about that just stressed." wilbur spoke two the teens that sat in front of him. the teens understood. the trio sat there talking as the pair finished the breakfast. "we are gonna go outside, just in the backyard." delilah spoke looking at her brother. "alright, be careful please." wilbur nodded, watching the two go outside to the backyard.

delilah smiled as she held westons hand, walking around the yard listening to music. "wait stop" the girl smiled, getting a message from wilbur, smiling seeing what the picture was. she then opened twitter.

TWITTER!!

lilah.|| kal0psia

this is your reminder to go outside & touch some grass like us <3

3,501 retweets, 230 quote tweets & 50.6k likes

view all replies...

wilbur soot|| wilbursoot

hey i took this!

tommyinnit|| tommyinnit

women with boy?? P O G!

weston koury|| wes10

that dude seems so freaking awesome!!!

             - replies to this user..

user|| user4

WHAT THE FUCK WESTON?

user lol|| user1

WOAH WOAH .. WHAT?

tubbo|| tubbolive

yes del!! touching grass is so cool :D

quackity|| quackity

hello?? whats happening here??

hamzahthefantastic|| hamzahthefantastic

whos the boy?

           - replies to this user..

user|| user606

is it you hamzah?? dont lie.

weston koury|| wes10

hello hamzah!!

the pair smiled as they sat on the grass. juliet by cavetown was currently playing.  weston moved a piece of delilahs hair and tucked it behind her ear. the girl smiled at the boy who sat infront of her. "delilah?" weston whispered, grabbing the girls hand. "weston" the girl whispered, and softly blushed as he grabbed her hand. "i like you." they both said at the same time, they laughed softly at each other. they then both leaned in slowly and kissed, weston softly held the girls cheek, while the girl cupped his face. they both soon pulled a part, both blushing fiercely. they then sat there for a bit in silence, comfortable silence. they then got up and walked inside, going to the couch.

delilah went on her phone and saw what her brother posted.

TWITTER!!

wilbur soot|| wilbursoot

young love <3

                                tagged: delilah

                                tagged: delilah

6,789 retweets, 600 quote tweets & 60.8k likes

view all replies...

delilah.|| kal0psia

:0

quackity|| quackity

me and who?? jk go delilah!

weston koury ||wes10

this is so freaking cool!

tommyinnit|| tommyinnit

pog my older like sister is in love!!

yeah idk what else to add !! but yup delilah and weston kissed omg!!

remember to stay hydrated and eat something you deserve it!