NINE !

3rd persons pov

6 days till delilah & wes meet!

delilah woke up softly hearing someones voice from her phone, "we got the coffees!" the voice spoke softly, she turns to her phone seeing weston holding up his coffee talking into the chunky vlog camera. "i just dont understand why you didnt hang up yet." kalynn spoke up to the boy, after he was done filming that little coffee bit. "what?" he softly looked over at his sister, having his phone on his lap. delilah laid her head down on the pillow incase one of them looked down. "why didnt you hang up? dont you usually hang up in the morning?" kalynn spoke up softly, "i mean i have no problem with it but i know you dont want the fans to accidentally see your screen and over think things." kalynn also added before her brother could speak. weston signed and softly hung up, then texts delilah.

wes <3
hey goodmorning!
i went for coffee,
we can call later
if you want :)

delilah sat up and stretched grabbing her phone, and answering the boy back.

liliah :)
goodmorning!
okay! im streaming
today so maybe after?

wes <3
yes! that
works for me :)

lilah :)
okay:)
seen

delilah heard screaming from her brothers room, hes
probably streaming she softly rolled her eyes, as she stepped outside of her room, "um what are you doing here?" delilah spoke up softly jumping a bit, dropping her phone to the floor.

ooooo whos here?!?!

also sorry for not updating i have been busy!
im also trying to work on a different book as well! but im trying to keep updating this! also thank you for all the reads!! and getting this 3rd on the weston hashtag thats so crazy! i didnt think people would read this!! thank you all for the love & support!