TWELVE !

3rd person pov

it was 3 am and weston was still up thinking about when he goes and meets delilah in less then a 24 hours. he didn't know what or how he was gonna surprise her. wilbur had some ideas so maybe he will leave it to him. he was on his computer messing around on roblox bothering kids at this ungodly hour for him. he heard some noise come from his phone. he smiled "good morning sleepy" the girl groaned pulling her blanket over her head. "good morningg" delilah spoke mumbling under her blanket. "wait why are you still up wes. its late for you?" she sat up softly fixing her hair, as she pulled down her blanket, grabbing her phone and looking at the screen. "i have been thinking about something, but its okay ill probably go to sleep soon." i said looking at the girl on the other side of the phone as i run my hand threw my hair. "okay, good sleep is important." the girl smiled softly getting out of her bed and going to the kitchen. 

3rd persons pov

she carried her phone to the kitchen talking to weston, she then set her phone down to grab a bowl and then went to a cupboard to grab some cereal. "well what are your plans for this weekend?" delilah broke the silence, weston looking at the camera, "probably be giving out candy or something idk its halloween, duh" delilah smiled softly "wow thats fun ill probably do the same." she smiled softy, looking down at her phone. "weston why are you still up you need to be ready to-" then the call ended, the girl was left confused. she put her phone down as she sighed, then wilbur walked out to the kitchen with his head in his phone almost running into the counter. "counter is right in front of you. why are you nose deep into your phone." the girl spoke up, seeing her brothers face lift from his phone. "you are always nose deep on a facetime call with weston, why should this matter delilah?" her older brother spoke looking at her, as he set his phone down. "shut up." the girl mumbled, as her face turned a soft peachy color. her brother smirked knowing that ended her in defeat, and she would of been super grateful if she knew he was texting weston to tell him the plans of today. delilah stood up and washes her bowl, then walks past her brother, standing on her tiptoes, trying to look over her brothers shoulders strugging as he was about 6'5. "hey quit it you nosey freak." he say lightly pushing his sister away from him. "who is it why cant i see?" "its the script for the dream smp, you cant see because you could have a big part.' wilbur lied through his smile, seeing the girls face pick up and she walked away without another word.

it was now 1pm for her and 5am for weston. she had just gotten ready for the day. (pic below is her outfit)

she then had texted weston

wes <3

hey! can we ft?

or we could play

on our mc server!