TWO !

DELILAHS POV

"okay AJR, thank you for taking my color." i said standing beside wilbur. "alright lets just start then.." wilbur spoke hitting the start button. i then mute myself, seeing i got crewmate, i do my first task, seeing if anyone didnt do it, tommy didn't do it. i spoke to my chat a bit thanking them for the donos. and subbing as i was doing my admin swipe someone has called a meeting. "where was it?" i asked. "it was near cams." karl spoke saying he saw no one except hamzah, who was with him the whole time. we skip, im almost done with my tasks, i get to my last task, and starts dancing seeing tubbo was in there, so was a girl named kalynn, im guessing she is hamzahs friend. i turn around seeing a red among us character zoom out of the room. i laugh softly telling chat tommy just made a kill, then i report the dead body. "WHO KILLED MY SISTER KALYNN KOURY FROM LOS ANGELES?!" im guessing that was AJR, hearing hamzah & claire both laugh. "it was in lights, i was in there with tubbo. she came in to do her task i turns around saw her body and saw mr. tommyinit himself kill and quickly run off." i spoke leaving my vote to tommy hearing the british boy mumble to himself. we all voted tommy.

2 HOURS LATER

we finished playing among us, i was happy i got to kill the boy who stole the color i always mod in. we then say good byes, i leave the discord chat, "okay thank you all for coming! i love you all sm' please make sure you are drinking plenty water, and eating! i will now raid sapnap as he is live! tell him he stinks for me! okay bye loves! see you guys soon!" i end the stream, turning off my computer. i jump into my bed and text the freaks.

9:32pm

FREAKSHOW.

delilah
that was fun! who was kalynn & arj tho!?

claire
that was our friends kalynn & weston! we met through one of my tiktoks!

hamzah
did you like them?

claire
we were thinking of asking them to come on the freakshow soon, maybe even this coming friday? if thats okay with you and chase ofc

delilah
yes! thats fine with me! im always down to meet new people!

chase
i mean i guess its cool if de is okay with it.

i put my phone down, as i lay on my bed, then decide to get up and make a few tiktoks to post for yodelingdelilah. i see that tomorrow is friday, so i'm gonna assume claire & hamzah had this whole thing planned. but i cant wait to meet weston and kalynn.
i put my phone down thinking about when and how im gonna do a face reval. i soon fall fast alseep.

DONT WORRY WE ARE GETTING DEEPER INTO DELILAH AND WESTON MEETING OKAY.