SIX !

3rd person pov

one week past

delilah has been a wreck since seeing multiple of people hating on her on her friends streams. she just stopped even turning on her pc, and looking at her phone. she hasnt left her room in a while, only to shower, and make food but thats it. wilbur has tried to get the girl up and moving but she really didnt budge. she sighed. today is the day she has decided to get up and do something. she got dressed and actually decided to check her phone, seeing so many notifications, from fans & friends. she would check those last, as those were probably more important.

instagram

wes10 and 119,321 others

yodelingdelilah hi everyone ill probably be back soon i just wanted to say stay safe and healthy .💟

comments have been turned off for this post!

delilah smiled reading some texts she has gotten from her friends. she then opened twitter seeing a fanpage that posted a video that she was tagged in, she noticed the vid was from the day she watched westons stream. she clicked on it.

this is the time of the video

weston just started his stream, he had sipped his coffee softly saying hello to everyone, getting his music set up for the stream. he then started reading some comments, some were sticking out to him that he really didnt like. "we are now on sub only mode! guys please dont send hate about my friends in chat. there should not be any slander of any of my friends in my chat. so what she hasnt been active that doesnt mean she cant jump on streams and support her friends. just be respectful. okay thank you. now lets get on with the stream." weston spoke up a little annoyed with the viewers, who obviously could careless about Delilah.

she smiled softly at the video, she was super grateful for the boy who she met about a month ago.

wes

hey liliah, just checking in
im always here for you!

i know its hard but
dont worry about what they
have to say!

you got your supporters who
will love you and support you
threw everything.

and don't forget your friends.
we are all here for you liliah.

facetime me whenever
you are ready.

i guess you could say i
miss your voice 🙄

also play back in cuppong loser.

oh shut up wes.

oh its good to hear from
you again. :)

i missed you.

i missed you more.

facetiming you now, idiot.

the girl smiled softly, he really became her best friend with in these couple months. she tapped on the boys name and facetimed him quickly, she then set her phone up on her desk where she was sitting in her gaming chair. "hello wes" "hello liliah"

and the rest of the night went pretty smooth, the two teenagers stayed up talking to each other about the most weirdest and dumbest things.

little do they know, they will soon simply get attached to each other so bad that one maybe starts to catch feelings?!??

hi! i feel 3rd person is always sm easier for me to write inn but yeah that might just be me, should i do longer chapters like (about 1000 words) or short ones (100-500 words) please lmk what works for you best!