ONE !

DELILAHS POV

i just got finished with my shower. i was planning on streaming on my own twitch account as we do lives on the freakshow accoubt tuesdays & fridays. i text the groupchat to see if they are up for a game of among us.

7:34pm (delilahs time)

FREAKSHOW

delilah
hey! anyone down to play among us?

claire
yes im always down!

hamzah
sure! is that okay if my friends join in?

delilah
yes! i already asked a few of my dreamsmp friends as well if thats fine with you guys, but chase are you in?

claire
we get it lila! i cant wait to meet them!!

chase
i dont really like among us, if you stream ill watch tho!

delilah
okay! yeah im streaming tonight chase!
also join threw discord, so its easier to discuss with each other the code is #78560 !

i put my phone down while i brush through my hair. i throw on a black colored hoodie, placing a purple beanie on my head as i hears a knock at her bedroom door. "del! join the discord once you get set up! maybe even get your friends to join through the discord as well? we made a channel for among us so just invite them in!" wilbur spoke softly to me through the door. "okay will! i already gave out the link to them! im starting up my computer now!" i spoke softly starting my computer up, hearing wills footsteps walk back into his room. i open up twitch and i get everything ready to start the stream, then i open up twitter. i quickly text hamzah & claire to join the discord. i then make sure my  face cam is off and start my stream, "AMONG US WITH DREAMSMP!"  i go to twitter and tweet,

kal0psia: streaming among us with a bunch of losers! come join <3

3rd persons pov

delilah sent the tweet out, closing the tab, putting on her headphones. "hello chat! i hope you all are doing well, staying healthy!" the british girl spoke, "we are playing among us with a few of the of dreamsmp! lets not keep them waiting already!" the girl smiled reading the chat while she opens up among us, typing in the code that wilbur has sent out to her. she then put her black screen overtop of the code so no one could join. She got into the lobby as she joined the discord, "good you finally decided to show up!" dream spoke up for the rest of them, as everyone softly laughed. "oh shut up green block i was getting my stream set up, also why am i not yellow I ALWAYS JOIN WITH YELLOW." delilah spoke up running around with the color lime, having a cute pink flower on her head. "um because im always yellow." a voice she never heard before said.

weston has gotten a text from hamzah asking if he wanted to play among us, he had nothing better to do as he already went for coffee, filmed a coffee talk and even bothered random kids on roblox. so he answered back yes, getting a discord code from him, he joined it. weston then gave kalynn the code for the game and discord. hamzah said him and claire were in the game already so he joined as well. "hey weston & kalynn!" claire said through the call.
weston sat their sipping on his coffee getting to meet everyone. "we are still waiting on kalopsia. but im gonna assume shes getting her stream set up." wilbur spoke up. "ugh woman take to damn long to get shit started." tommy replied softly joking, earning a soft laugh from tubbo. "tommy." wilbur spoke up a bit giving the kid a death glare without even having to show it. the boy mumbled a quick sorry. weston laughed a bit, after the boy went dead silent. the name "kal0psia" came up as she joined the lobby. "good you finally decided to show up!" dream spoke up for the rest of them, as everyone softly laughed. "oh shut up green block i was getting my stream set up, also why am i not yellow I ALWAYS JOIN WITH YELLOW." a soft spoken british voice has said softly. weston had a huge grin on his face he softly set down his coffee and spoke up. "um because im always yellow."

yup delilah and weston met, well technically not delilah him and kal0psia did!

sorry its so long- i get so into writing so yeah long chapters happen