FOURTEEN !

3rd person pov

"lilah? whats wrong?" weston questioned the girl, stopping her as the bakery wasnt in their eye sight anymore. "issac. he was there." the girl mumbled out slowly. delilah was stressing herself out overthinking everything that could happen to her or weston. weston grabs the girls hand tighter, "its okay lilah, im here. he wont bother us. i promise" the boy spoke softly looking down at her. delilah smiled softly looking at him. "come on lets go home." weston smiled softly, walking with the girl keeping her closer to him. delilah was looking around making sure she didnt see issac around, but saw him walking closer to them. "wes, hes behind us." delilah spoke softly occasionally peaking over her shoulder. "okay lilah, lets go to an open spot with people so he cant interact with us." the boy slightly pulled her softly closer to them as they walked to a park with a lot of kids around, with parents obviously.

the two sat down at a bench closer to people, so issac couldnt try anything. delilah felt a bit safer, she texted will about this and told him where they were. "will should be here in at least 20 minutes." the girl smiled softly looking at the boy who sat beside her. weston nodded, watching the kids run around screaming.

20 minutes later,

"delilah?" wilbur spoke the girls name softly, seeing the pair at a bench. delilah ran to wilbur hugging him softly, weston trailed behind the girl softly. "are you guys okay?" wilbur asked them both, they nodded. then they left the park and headed back home. "delilah, i think its time we move again, just dont feel like we arent safe here because of issac, and i dont want him doing anything else to you or weston or the house. also i keep getting in trouble at the office and i cant stream there, you know the house we really liked, i looked at it with george again before i came to get you guys." wilbur spoke softly as they were in the living room. "okay. is it ours already?" the girl spoke up excited. "yes it is, the movers are coming tonight, also sorry weston for coming up and having to deal with this." wilbur spoke up softly. "its kinda closer to george and tubbo. tommy is mad about that. but oh well sucks to be him." the trio laughed at wilburs comment. "so the catch is we have to drive there tonight. dad and his girlfriend approved of the house and helped me pack everything for you while you were out." (IK this is highly unexpected to do in real life but this is a story so yeah!!)

then they were off, to make new memories in this new house.

delilah was super excited to see the new house. weston was very confused, but excited for the sibling duo. wilbur told him that they were house searching for weeks before he came up but they finally found a house they wanted a couple days before weston came up. it was at least midnight when they made there way to their new house. delilah was past out, as weston was playing with her hair, talking to wilbur. "okay were here!" wilbur said parking his car, as weston woke delilah up. then they carried the little things they had inside with them. "wilbur! delilah! nice to see you finally arrived!" their father spoke letting them inside. "hi dad!" delilah smiled hugging her dad. "this is weston" delilah spoke as weston shook hands with her father. "i just added a ring, so you can see whos at the front door, also security is very high, so no one can break in." their father showed them around telling them about the security and how safe everything is. "i heard he would come threw windows, i didnt really know how to fix that problem but they are locked." their dad spoke walking around as they made their way back to the living room, then he left.

"this place is nice." weston spoke as delilah sat down on the couch. "it really is, i feel safer here as well." the girl smiled softly, looking at her brother then at weston who sat beside her. "we just gotta take some pre caution of streaming. i think we shouldnt stream till this bitch backs off." delilah agreed, as she can take time off from streaming the internet because she likes time for herself anyway.

delilah and weston walked upstairs after saying goodnight to wilbur, the headed to delilahs room. they both sat on her bed, delilah layed her head on the boys chest softly, as he played with her hair. she smiled closing her eyes.

delilah soot just realized shes slowly falling for the american boy, named weston koury.

ayup i hope you are liking this so far!! im coming back and updating whenever i feel like it tbh. but remember to eat and stay hydrated!!