TEN !

3rd person pov

TW//abuse, panic attack & name calling!

"um what are you doing here." delilah spoke softly, looking at the guy standing outside of her bedroom door randomly. "i cant get a hello d?" the voice spoke up, getting closer to the girl. "hello isaac. like i said what are you doing here. who let you in." the girl spoke up grabbing her phone from the floor slowly backing up into her room. isaac followed her with a soft smirk on his face. "a window was open love." he shut the door behind them both.
"isaac i thought we agreed to leave each other alone." the girl snapped as the boy walked closer to her, holding her arms back so so she cant move. "i have been seeing you interacting with this boy named weston, who is he?" isaac grabbed the girls chin to make her look up to him. "remember eye contact d its important when talking to me." he snapped slightly. "weston is just a friend. nothing more." delilah looked at the boys brown eyes worriedly, the boy softly let go of her chin, and smirks grabbing a little harder on her wrists. "hes just a friend. if you are lying delilah i swear to god i will do something you wouldn't like." he snapped at the girl, hearing the girl wince in pain from him grabbing her wrists. "hes just a friend." she said looking down, feeling a soft hand slap across her face, before the hand cups the her side of her face. "look at me when you speak." isaac looked down to the girl, releasing her arms. "im sorry." she spoke up looking at him. "i got what i needed, if i hear about something else d ill be back." delilahs eyes her filled with tears, she softly fell to her knees, watching isaac climb out a window, that was in her kitchen.
she gasped softly trying to get her breath back, she rocked softly back and forth breathing heavily, as tears fell down her face harder. "hes back. hes back hes back." she mumbled softly to herself, laying her head against the wall. she reached for her phone, she wanted to reach out to weston but she didnt. she was still breathing heavily, trying to gain her breath back. she was just breathing heavily, hearing nothing but silence. will was even silent. but before she could move her phone started going crazy being blown up with so many notifications.

TWITTER!

anonymous !
@influencerstea

it looks like miss delilah/ kal0psia has a partner in the picture 👀 (we do not know the name of this unknown man)

tagged: kal0psia

replies: 8,410| 1,000 quote tweets| 580K likes

@user1 oh my i feel like i shouldnt see this..

@bigballerclaire if she didnt address it publicly then let it be know it's probably fake!
~ @hater1 oh shut up claire we know its real

@user3 wait what lol she must of been using weston.

@user6 what the hell..

@hater5 i already know she was a whore.

@user43 weston is obviously out of the picture now..

@hater101 slut lol.

view more replies.....

delilah broke down more, she throw her phone down hiding her head in her legs, crying. she couldn't breathe,it's already bad enough that she has asthma. she wanted to get up but her body really didnt want her too. the door opened softly, she jumped hiding her face, sobbing still. "del?" wilbur spoke softly to his little sister, he had noticed she was a wreck, he simply saw she was struggling to breathe. he quickly grabbed her inhaler and gave it to her. he then sat down, putting his arm around his sister rubbing her back. "its gonna be okay." he whispered. delilah could breathe better but she was still crying. she laid her head on her brothers chest. "i saw the tweet. is it true?" he whispered, breaking the comfortable silence. delilah nodded her head no. her brother not noticing the hand prints on her face, till she winced in pain, when he gently wiped the tears away. "what happened del?" he spoke up softly, she looked up to her brother, not even having to say anything he knew who it was. he picked his sister up snd walked to the kitchen. "was it this window?" he asked, getting a simple head nod. he locked it up, taking a lock you would use for a locker, and puts it against the lock as well,he then covered the window with a blanket. will might not be a good handy man, but he tried anything to keep his sister & him safe.

delilah calmed down, as the two were in wills room drinking hot chocolate watching a movie. "im
gonna guess hes the one who sent that picture in, i saw it looked old from the year thay you guys dated." delilah nodded, "yeah the public didnt know we where a thing because he didnt want to." will nodded, "have you gotten any messages from weston?" he looked at the girl, she looked at her phone seeing a bunch of missed calls and a couple texts from the boy who was worried but confused.

sorry for the dramatic mood change, i just wanted to try something idk why but yeah here another chapter! :)

stay cool & remember to eat and drink :)