Chapter 25

She walked into the room and over to where some of the boys were playing cards.

Kix was the first to notice her and his face went slightly concerned. "Please tell me you didn't hurt yourself again," he said.

"No, I didn't. I'm not that clumsy." she grinned while sitting down and joining them at the table.

Rex raised an eyebrow and Jesse spoke first, "Remember that time you tripped on a tiny rock," he snickered.

"That was 7 years ago!" she defended.

"And that time you slipped on ice," he continued.

"Excuse me, but ice is slippery!"

"And that time-"

"Ok, I get the point," she said.

"Anyways, what brings you down here, kid?" Rex asked as he played his turn in whatever card game they were playing.

"I am bored out of my ever-loving mind." she sighed as she leaned back in her chair.

"Sounds fun," Kix said sarcastically while looking down at the cards in his hand.

"Sure is," she replied. "By the way, what are Fives and Echo doing?"

"Well, Echo is running for his life while Fives chases him with a bucket of-" Jesse was cut off as a loud splash ricocheted off the barrack walls from the other end of the room, followed by Echo yelling, "FIVES! GET BACK HERE!"

Fives came sprinting towards them, away from Echo and the splash.

"Hide me!" he whispered as he dove under the table.

"Hey, Echo! Over here!" Saasha called to the furious looking clone.

He stormed over to their table, almost dripping water on Jesse, who he was standing beside.

"C'mon vod, your gonna get me all wet," Jesse complained as he shifted his chair away from him.

Echo completely ignored him and waited for Saasha to continue.

She pointed under the table, and Echo immediately dropped down and spotted his hiding brother.

He grabbed him by his leg and dragged him out from his hiding spot as Fives was shrieking, he knew what was coming.

Saasha and her brothers watched as Echo dragged Fives behind a corner, and then they heard another loud splash. Fives emerged from behind the wall soaking wet, just like Echo.

When they walked back over to the table, Echo had a slightly more happy expression on his face while Fives looked miserable. Jesse and her started snickering and Fives instantly shot them a glare, to which they which their laughs into 'coughs.'

"Thanks, vod'ika," he mumbled.

"No problem ori'vod." She winked and grinned.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Saasha was walking down the busy Coruscant sidewalk. She had commed Anakin to pick her up but decided to get a head start and meet him halfway. She knew it wasn't the smartest idea, but it wasn't far.

She took a short cut that thankfully only involved going through one alley. Bad things always seem to happen in alleys.

She started down the dark tunnel of the alley, it was longer than she thought, but the end was still visible.

She walked as fast as she could to get back to the sidewalk.

Suddenly a cloaked figure dropped a couple of meters in front of her.