First kiss

3rd pov: 

"Thanks for tonight babe" Corbyn said to his boyfriend; Daniel, kissing his cheek. 

"All for you my love" Daniel spoke, picking Corbyn up and spinning him around before sitting on the couch Corbyn straddling his waist. 

The two have been dating for 3 months, and haven't had their first kiss yet or said 'i love you', they didn't want to rush things incase it wouldn't work out, but everyone knows their meant for each other.

"Do you want to watch something?" Daniel asked rudding Corbyn's hips. 

"Yeah, sure" Corbyn said fixing himself in Daniel's lap. 

They put on  interstellar Corbyn's favorite movie. 

After 2 hours Corbyn fell asleep in Daniel's lap, lightly snoring, Daniel picked Corbyn up holding him bridal style, carefully walking into his bedroom. Daniel did his night routine, getting into his pyjamas. When he's done he walks over to Corbyn and changes him into a pair of Daniel's sweatpants and Daniel's t-shirt. 

Daniel places Corbyn on his bed, placing the sheets over his body. Daniel saw Corbyn moving so he went a placed his palm on Corbyn's cheek and caressed it. 

Corbyn opened his eyes and giggled, bringing his hand out from the blanket and interlocking his and Daniel's fingers.

Daniel laid down pulling Corbyn with him, Corbyn fell onto Daniel's stomach, they started laughing. There laughs slowed down as they look into each other's eyes with love and admiration. 

"Can I kiss you" Corbyn softly said, rubbing his thumb over Daniel's lips.

Daniel didn't answer the question, instead he grabbed Corbyn's neck bringing it down to his lips, the kiss started off slow, after about 3 minutes they pulled away, they put their foreheads together and looked into each other's eyes. 

"I love you" Daniel breathed out looking into Corbyn's eyes. 

"I love you also Dani" Corbyn happily said, immediately putting his lips back onto Daniel's. 

They started slow but it soon started getting heated, Corbyn ran his tongue over Daniel's lips, Daniel accepting it, they both battled until Corbyn lost. After 10 minutes they pulled away for air. 

Once they caught their breath Corbyn placed his face into Daniel's face, Daniel wrapped his arms around Corbyn's waist. 

"Goodnight my love, I love you" Daniel spoke, rubbing Corbyn's hips. 

"G'night Dani, love you too" Corbyn said, putting his face deeper into Daniel's neck. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I think this is the shortest one i've ever written! 

I usually have 1,000+ words, now I just have 398. 

But hope you enjoyed this, I liked writing this one, they were cute. 

Also go check out my new book 'look into the future' I was bored and decided to make a new book, but i've had this idea for a while.

Love y'all

~McKayla