Your no fair

3rd pov: 
It was a boring day in the Why Don't We house, but isn't like that with everyone else?
Anyways back to the topic.

Nobody was doing anything so they decided to do something. 

Jonah went to go and buy another coffee machine, thinking he needs another one to complete his collection of 100 coffee machines.

Zach and Jack went skateboarding, Jack wanted to show Zach some new tricks.

Daniel and Corbyn? Well Daniel decided to sleep in the couch. Yup, you heard me right IN the couch, now that may sound weird but what is not weird with the band, anyhow Daniel will just move the cushions and then put them on him and BOOM he is sleeping IN the couch. 
Corbyn didn't want to sleep he wanted to do something fun, not just sleep around and be lazy.

Corbyn pov: 
I'm bored, everyone left leaving Daniel and I. 
Where is he?

I started looking everywhere until I spotted something under the couch pillows.

I wanted to sit on the pillows but at the same time I didn't want to hurt him.
So, I just bent down and looked at his face, that was sleeping. 
I poked him on the cheek as I was doing that I saw his eyes starting to open.

"Hi Dani, let's do something other than doing nothing. I'm really bored, and i'm sure as hell i'm not going under there" I stated with a disgusted face at the end, the couch was sorta dirty. 

"Nope, i'm tired. You should have gone with the rest of the boys. Not my fault." He said after yawning. 

"Your no fair Dani, i'm going swimming if you need me" I just said that before heading back upstairs to get my swim trunks(I don't know if this is the right way to say it).

You see, I'm going prank Dani, i'm going to pick him up and throw him in the pool. 
Ok, not  much of a prank, but he's boring and I need to do something fun.

The prank thing starts now....

Daniel Pov:
I started falling asleep after Corbyn left saying he was going swimming, honestly and good swim in the pool would be nice i'm just really tired and need rest. 

Once I felt like I was 2 minutes away from fully falling asleep I felt the pillows come off of me then soon arms went around my waist putting me over a shoulder. 

The only person who this could be is Corbyn. 

"Corbyn! Let me go! I was trying to sleep." 

"Nope, your going in the pool with me wether you like it or not" he says with a smirk.

I keep moving while in his tight hold, although I know and he knows that he will not let go any time soon. 

After a few minutes had passed I felt Corbyn jump into the water while he was still holding me. 

"CORBYN! You meanie. Your gonna pay for that" I said while splashing water at him. 

He was also splashing water at me so I decided to jump on him for him to stop.

He sadly caught me, so he held me up by the thighs while I put my legs around his waist. 

I felt Corbyn start walking forward until my back hit the wall.

"Corbyn, what are you doing?" I asked. 

"What do you think Dani? Have you never noticed how in love I was with you? Even the rest of the boys know" He says with lust in his eyes and voice. 

At this point i'm lost for words. 
Did he just say he was in love with me?

"What are you talking about Corby-" I got cut off by something on my lips, something soft, until I realized it was Corbyn who was kissing me. 

It took me a realize what was happening, until I started kissing back, felling fireworks exploded inside my body, loving every second with what was happening. 

We start pulling apart since we need air. 
"I'm talking about how much I love you. I hope you do realize your absolutely adorable and cute" 

"I- well, no not really" I say, which is true, I never really found my self adorable and cute, but I guess people have different opinions. 

"Well now you know, we should go inside" He says. 
"Sure" 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~'

I might make a part 2. 
But I have 6 drafts, and I had this one half written for a week around, so it's not the best but do I care? Not really. 

Anywyas, hope you enjoyed this one!!

~McKayla