Cuddly

3rd pov:    This is at Jonah/Corbyn/Eben/Jordan's place

 "They look adorable!" Zach excitedly said to everyone in the room, that included; Franny, Lera, Jordan, Eben, Jonah, Jack, Ashley. Everyone nodded their heads, except Lera. 

Zach was very excited because there on the couch in front of everyone, were Daniel and Corbyn both sleeping, holding each other, everyone was cooing at how cute they looked, except for Lera, of course. 

Lera had always liked, no, loved Corbyn. So once she knew Corbyn broke up with Christina, she immediately hitting on him, Corbyn declined knowing his heart only belonged to on person, Daniel. 
Corbyn knew they would never be a thing ~since Daniel is dating Franny~ but that won't stop Corbyn from holding the boy when he had nightmares. 

"I got to take a picture, everyone stay still and if you dare wake them up I will find you, take that as a threat" Zach jokingly but sternly said, everyone quickly nodded their heads, not wanting to die. 

"WAKE UP" Lera came into the living room with two pots hitting each other, making loud noises. 

"Are you serious? Now their waking up, their already tired enough" Zach said starting to get mad. "Hey Zach buddy, it'll be alright, they can always sleep together again and plus you got a picture of them" Jack said to a pouty and mad boy. "Mmhh alright"

"Why are you all standing there?" Corbyn quietly asked, careful not to wake the sleeping boy he was holding. 

"Because we need to go" Lera said, trying to drag Corbyn from Daniel. 

"Lera stop, your going to hurt both Daniel and Corbyn let them sleep and enjoy each others presence" Franny said, trying to make Lera stop. 

"Because you should be upset your own Boyfriend is sleeping with my Boyfriend and I'm Not okay with that" Lera said in a serious tone, still trying to pull Corbyn.

"Wow wow, who said I was dating you?" Corbyn quickly got up from the couch, having to pick up Daniel and place him back on the couch. "We're not dating, never have never will. Your forcing me, just be with someone who is your age" Corbyn huffed and flipped on Lera, ignoring everyone watching. 

"Oh so your saying you'd rather be with Daniel, instead of me? I'm certainly better than...him" Lera said after a while of waiting for saying 'him'. 

"I'm outing myself now, but yeah, I'd rather be with Daniel right now, and no, Daniel is better than you and everyone in this room" Corbyn walked back to Daniel who was now sitting up and rubbing his eyes, Corbyn once again ignoring everyone with their mouths opened, and the previous scene that happened.

  "Whatever" Lera said, storming out of the room and slamming the door. 

"Hey Dani, you tired?" Corbyn asked calmly, mentally praying Daniel didn't hear what he said about him. Corbyn blushed when Daniel nodded and went forward into Corbyn's chest wrapping his arms around Corbyn's neck.   

"Do you wanna stay on the couch or my bed" Corbyn said caressing Daniel's face. " m'bed"  Daniel tiredly said, placing his head back into Corbyn's neck leaving Corbyn as flustered mess. 

"Ok let's go darling" Corbyn told, carefully getting up and holding Daniel by his bum, Corbyn proceeding to walk into his room. 

"Your alright with that happening?" Eben asked Franny.

"Yeah, their cute and all, I'm not going to take Corbyn's happiness away. But it's kind of obvious Corbyn likes Daniel, I feel bad for him" Franny said, sounding supportive. 

Everyone kept talking, until they went home. 

Corbyn pov:

I brought Daniel into my bed, taking comfier clothes for him and I. Taking out sweatpants and t-shirts. I un-dressed Daniel, making sure he was comfortable for him. 

I closed my lights only leaving my led lights on and some calming music and nice scenery on my t.v. 

I held Daniel tight, placing my arms around his waist, tangling our legs together, and Daniel's face in the crook of my neck. 

I blushed at how we were. 

I could only keep dreaming about us being together, but this is how it's got to be. And I would change it for anything. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That was cute....I think...

Anyways, I had this idea and decided to do this. 

Love y'all and stay safe.

~McKayla xx