Part 4(Jachary)

3rd pov: 

It was a week later from Daniel and Corbyn's wedding. It was now Jack and Zach's wedding. The boys prepared so everything would be perfect and nobody would forget it. 

The decided to have their wedding in a forest,in  and a waterfall behind them, it would be a red theme, Zach would be wearing a red wedding dress, Jack will be wearing a red suit with a black shirt underneath it and a black napkin in his pocket. The best men will be wearing black suits, the bridesmaids wearing a black dress. 

Jacks best men were: Corbyn, Jonah and Ryan. 
Zachs bridesmaids were: Daniel, Reese, Ava. 

They only invited Jack, Zach, Daniel, Corbyn and Jonah's family and family friends. 

~~~

"Corbyn you sure i'll be ok, isn't it scary being up there waiting for your soon to be husband?" Jack questioned Corbyn, he was nervous to be doing this, but happy he would be marry his best friend. 

"Jack, everything will be fine, it may be nerve wrecking but once you see him coming down the aisle your breath will be taken away, that's what it felt like when Daniel was walking down the aisle, trust me Jack" Corbyn said supportavly. "I'll just tell Daniel, not to trip bringing the rings while looking at me. Like you did at our wedding. I was worried it looked like it hurt tho" Corbyn laughed remembering what had happened. "That's not funny! My love looked pretty in that dress. Do you know if he's wearing a dress?" 

"I'm not suppose to tell you, you weirdo" Corbyn lightly pushed Jack shoulder's. "Wait, Daniel's calling, I gotta answer!" Corbyn told Jack happily, only seeing his husband only 2 hours this morning. "Alright bye sugar sweet baby angel" Corbyn hung up with a small smile on his lips. 

"Is that what you always call him?" Jack questioned. "No not all the time, it gets long, but I say it sometimes knowing it makes Daniel happy" Corbyn said while thinking about Daniel. 

"Alright it's time to go, so you go first right?" 

Yup, I have to walk with Daniel, your gonna be fine, and remember I love you bro" Corbyn said quickly before leaving the room to find Daniel walking to his room. 

~~~

They were waiting for Zach to walk down the aisle with his father. The music started playing, watching Zach walk from behind the built up wall. 

Jack smiled when he saw Zach looking at him. Tears started coming out of Jack's eyes. 

"Hi baby" 

Hey Jacky, I missed you" Zach giggled when he reached Jack. Zach hugged his father before turning around to face Jack. 

~~blah blah, skipping to the vows. 

"You may now say your vows, Zach you may start" The priest said before he stopped talking, everyone waiting for Zach to start talking. 

After a couple minutes Zach still hadn't said anything, and everyone was becoming worried. 

"Uh Zach baby, you alright" Jack said lightly shaking zach. 

"Wait? Was it me who had to saw it first?" Everyone nodding their heads worried for the brunette. 

"Oh shit. Damn sorry. I thought I heard Jack. Anyways" Zach laughed out loud, not embarrassed since he had done worse stuff before. 

"Jack Robert Avery, I love you with my whole heart, when I wake up in the morning  your on my mind, when I go to sleep your on my mind. You're always on my mind. Even if your annoyed at me cause I was being annoying you say you still will always love me even tho sometimes I doubt it. But you better always love me mr.Avery" Everyone giggle at Zach's childness. "But Jack Avery I can promise you i'll love you from beyond time and forever. Even if your mad at me, at work or just need someone to talk to i'll always be there. If your awake at 3:00am we can go on little adventures. And I can promise I will never leave your side, every morning we wake up you'll see my face staring at you, and you'll say why did I marry this weirdo" Zach laughed out loud, even starting to cry a little. Everyone else joining the laughter. 

"Alright my.Avery it's your turn" The priest chuckled one last time, before everything went silent. 

"Zachary Dean Herron. You have no idea how much I love you, I love all of your child acts, but that's what I love about you. When we first met I hated your guts, when you came out I was jealous everyone, well expect Jonah, could come out, I was scared. You came out and your were happy and then there was me. But when I was 14 and you were 12(11 I don't remember the ages)  I came to my senses I loved you, so I had the courage to come out and ask you on a date, but you being 11, you were quite stupid actually, but that's actually what I lived about you. You were something different and this personality that I just loved. We may fight about the stupidest stuff but that isn't going to breaks us apart ever. Your the most perfect boy in the world, I lvoe you for your personality, your amazing looks are just bonus. I promise to love you through everything we have, meaning if it means I have to walk into a fire I will, if it's to make you happy I would do absolutely anything to make you the happiest boy alive. I Jack Avery will love you forever" Jack said, wiping the tears from Zach's eyes. People aweing with what Jack had said at the end of his vow. 

"Alright whomever has the rings may come" 

Daniel started walking with the rings. Trying desperately to not look at his husband, he made it without on single glance. Before leaving he saw Corbyn smile and give him a wink and blew a heart at him, Daniel caught it a placed it on his heart before leaving. 

"So Jack avery do you take Zach herron to be your husband?" 

"I do" 

Zach Herron do you take Jack avery to be you husband, and happily take his last name?" 

"I do" 

"Well that's settled, you may kiss the groom!" 

Jack pulled Zach by the waist pulling him closer and putting his lips on his now husbands lips. When they heard clapping they pulled away, from the corner of Zach and Jack's eyes they could see Daniel and Corbyn try sneaking around them so they could probably make out. 

"Dorbyn if your going to make out, you can if you want" Jack and Zach said at the same time. Jack snickered when he saw Daniel run into Corbyn's arms and placed his lips onto his starting a heated make out session. 

"They so weird it's adorable" Zach laughed placing his head on Jacks chest with his arms hanging off Jack's shoulders.

"I love you so much baby" 

"I love you to" 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~''

This is the last chapter of the whole wedding thing. I hoped you enjoyed this. 

I also had to had some Dorbyn in there    

Love y'all

~McKayla