Birthday boy

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

3rd Pov: 
It's Corbyn's 22nd birthday. All the Why Don't We boys will be celebrating just the 5 of them nice and calm. 
It was a Tuesday night when Corbyn was tired so he went to sleep, that left the rest of the boys mostly Daniel to plan what they will do for Corbyn's birthday. 

"I was thinking, how about we decorate tonight like now or after i'm done talking, anyways. We decorate and then we go to bed. In the morning i'm going to wake him up and we are going to go downstairs(Pretend they live in the same house all 5 of them) were gonna say happy birthday, then I'm going to bring him to the beach and were going to hangout, while we're at the beach you can all go get a cake. Does that sound good?" Daniel had tried explaining it. 

"That sounds like a plan, when your at the beach you should tell him how you feel!" Exclaimed an excited Zach.

"wha- how did you know?" Daniel asked dumbfounded that Zach and probably the other boys knew his secret. 

"You should tell him, i'm sure you two would be cute together." Jonah said.

Corbyn pov:
What does Daniel have to tell me?
Yeah, I have been pretending to sleep while they have been talking, so what? Everyone does that. 
Anyways it's my birthday tomorrow! 
I heard the plan what the boys are doing, to be completely honest I feel more excited about going to the beach then the actual party. 
I should actually sleep know since someone is coming up the stairs. 

Daniel Pov:
I head upstairs to see if my favorite blonde that happens to be my best-friend, oh, also maybe my crush. 
Yep, crush. 
ANYWAYS, I enter his room seeing him sleeping peacefully. 

"Hi Corbyn, I hope you have a fun day tomorrow that I planned out. See you in the morning. Also, I have a surprise for you" I whisper so I don't wake him. 

I go back downstairs to decorate. 

Timeskip

"Alright this looks good i'm sure he'll love it" I say proudly. 

"Yeah, he's gonna love it. But tomorrow you better tell him how you feel, before he finds someone," Zach says again for the millionth time this night. 

TIMESKIP
(Still daniel pov)

I woke up to be blinded by the shining sun. 
I realized I have to wake Corbyn up before he gets up himself.

With that I walk myself to Corbyn's room. 

"Hey Corbyn buddy, Happy birthday" I say while kneeling down to his height. 

"Hi Dani, I don't want to get up" He groans 

"Common Bean, I have a surprise for you after" I say convincingly. 

"fine, i'm getting up" 

Corbyn pov: 
Ughh why does everyone have to wake me up so early. 
Well this time it's an exception since it's Daniel.

He's tell me I have a surprise, which makes me get out of bed, since I remember him saying he is going to take me at the beach. 

I start walking down the stairs, until I hit the last step and I heard guitars and singing. 

I hear the 4 boys singing Happy birthday. 
I was embarrassed I don't like it when people sing to me.

"thank you guys" I say with a smile. 

"Corbs, go get changed, I have a surprise for you" Daniel explains. 

Daniel pov:
I was waiting for Corbyn to get reading so I can bring him to the beach. 

I soon see a beautiful brunette coming into my sight, I can't stop myself from blushing, he's wearing a hoodie and ripped jeans, it's not much but it's Corbyn he's always adorable. 

"Stop staring" He says softly. 
"Sorry, but your to cute, let's go" I reply with a wink watching him blush. 

~~~

We are in my car driving to the beach, although neither of us are talking it's not awkward it's calm and peaceful. 
The peaceful drive soon comes to an end as I pull into the beach parking. 

"Daniel! I love the beach!" He says excitedly. 
"I know, this is why I brought you here" I say as if it were obvious. 

While were walking up to the pier i'm hoping there isn't to many people or nobody, or else it would ruin my plans. 

It's like if god were on my side right now, since there is nobody at the beach. 

"What are we gonna do?" Corbyn asks sweetly. 
"Well first of all, happy 22nd birthday Corbs, Secondly I have something important to tell and ask possibly" I say. 
"Thank you, and what do you have to say?" He asks with a soft tone. 

"Ok so, you make me feel things I have never felt before, and I never knew what to do about it, I talked with my family about it and the boys, since I didn't know what I was doing. You made me realize I am definitely not straight, I don't know what I am, but I do know I am in love with you" I reply hoping he says something good and not bad. 

"Daniel, you make me feel things as well, that's why I always stayed with you if you needed help or you just wanted to hangout. I perhapes may also be in love with you." He says loudly but at he end he whispers thinking I wont hear him but I did loud and clear. 

"So would it be alright if I did-" My sentance got cut off with something on my lips, I realized they were Corbyn's so I started kissing back, I felt sparks go off into my whole body, something I have never felt before. 

~

Liked by: Jackaverymusic, jonahmarais, imzachherron, jeffcv, keriseavey, tylercv, eben, seaveydaniel and 485

Liked by: Jackaverymusic, jonahmarais, imzachherron, jeffcv, keriseavey, tylercv, eben, seaveydaniel and 485.978 others...

Corbynbesson: for all the Dorbyn shippers, i'm glad to say it's real!

Comments:

Jachaverymusic: You guys are so cute!

Imzachherron: Finally

jeffcv: You treat him right Corbyn

Load 498.485 more comments...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~'

Hi, this is late but it's because it didn't save and was to lazy to write it, so enjoy this not that good one for Corbyn's birthday. 

~McKayla

WC-1043