Cheater

Some Donah before Dorbyn ✌️

3rd pov:

Everyone knew how much Daniel and Jonah loved each other, just the way they look into each other's eyes, they have been dating since grade 6 both of them now finished College, Jonah proposed to Daniel at the beginning of College. They started planning everything they only needed a venue and cake. They were beyond excited to get married.  Everyone was excited, except one person, this one person being Corbyn Besson, Daniel's best friend since they were basically born their moms were friends in elementary and always stuck together. So once Jonah and Daniel started dating he go jealous and mad, but if Daniel was happy Corbyn would be happy. 

"Daniel come here please" Jonah called to his fiancé. 

"Yeah Jonah" 

"How about we start looking at places we should have our wedding" Jonah asked pulling Daniel into his lap. 

"That sounds good" 

They were looking into each others eyes until Daniel's phone started to ring. 

"It's Corbyn I should take this" Daniel said. 

Jonah could only roll his eyes, it was clear to everyone that Jonah didn't like Corbyn, he knew how much Corbyn liked Daniel. 

"Do you think we could hangout? We haven't seen each other in forever. And I miss you" Corbyn told Daniel. 

"Maybe in a couple days, i'm planning places of the wedding with Jonah. We can hangout maybe next week?" Daniel said hoping he didn't sound to mean. 

"Oh um yeah that's fine. Love you" Corbyn hung up knowing Daniel wont say 'love you' back, he hasn't said it in forever, not to make Jonah upset. Not has this hurt Corbyn but it also hurt Daniel. Jonah was just controlling sometimes. 

"Bye Corby" Daniel said in a whisper knowing Corbyn can't hear since he hung-up. 

"Where should the wedding be? I'm thinking a beach since that's something we both like, with a blue theme" Jonah just ignored what Daniel had said. He knew that sometimes controlling and he knew that they knew each other before, but Jonah doesn't always hear himself talking, and he can't always see that it hurts the blonde he can't see the brunette as often. 

"I don't feeling doing this right now" Daniel got up from Jonah's lap, a few tears falling from his eyes. 

"Why not?" Jonah pulled Daniel back into his chest. 

"I just don't feel like it, I just need space. I'm going for a walk" Daniel removed himself from Jonah's grasp and started walking to the door slipping on his vans and taking his keys and phone that are on a table near the entrance. 

"Just be careful" 

~~~

Daniel knocked on door, hoping the person he was seeing was there.

"Hello? Daniel. Oh my god Daniel what's wrong" Corbyn pulled Daniel into a hug noticing his tear stained cheeks. 

"I just missed you and Jonah doesn't realize it. I wanna be able to see you and talk to you. I miss what we use to do together Corby" Daniel said stuffing his face deeper into Corbyn's neck. 

~~~

Daniel had stayed with Corbyn for supper, not telling Jonah where he was. 

Jonah got worried where Daniel was, so he started walking towards Corbyn's house, where he thinks his blonde fiancé is. 

Daniel and Corbyn were sitting on the brunette's porch swing, Daniel had his head on Corbyn's shoulder and knees tucked into his chest, Corbyn's arms securely wrapped around Daniel's shoulders. 

Jonah's face softened once he saw the two. He immediately felt bad for Daniel for making not hangout with Corbyn that much. 
Jonah decided to walk up to the pair and apologize for both of them. 

"Hey Daniel, Corbyn" Jonah spoke quietly not wanting to make them scared.  

"Hi Jonah, don't be to loud, he has a headache, and he's tired" Corbyn spoke softly while taking hair out of Daniel's face. 

"I just wanted to apologize I was being so selfish and mean, I didn't allow you or Daniel to hang out, and I felt horrible" 

"That's ok" 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was now a couple days after Jonah apologized, Daniel and Corbyn have been hanging out more. Even tho Corbyn and Jonah were doing good, Corbyn still had this feeling about Jonah, something he wasn't telling Jonah. 

Daniel entered his and Jonah's house. 

Not expecting to be met with Jonah's ex: Oliver(just pretend daniel and jonah broke up, and jonah found someone else until they got back together)  and Jonah himself making out. 

"Jonah what the fuck is wrong with you" Daniel stood at the entrance tears streaming down his face completely heart broken. 

"Daniel it's what you think, just let me explain" Jonah pleaded. 

"NO! I don't want to hear it, you go and cheat on me with your ex. I don't want to hear anything. I'm coming back to get ALL my stuff tomorrow. You know I hate cheaters and that's what you just did" Daniel said while running to the door. Once he reached it he opened the door and ran out slamming the door behind him. 

He ran straight to Corbyn's house, knocking on the door rapidly. 

"What?  Daniel come here, Do you wanna tell me what happend" Pulling Daniel into a tight hug. 

"J-jonah, he c-cheated"  Daniel stutterd while a sob escaped his lips.  

Corbyn picked Daniel up by the thighs, putting Daniel's leg around his waist. 

Before Corbyn could close the door he saw Jonah running down the street yelling Daniel's name. All Corbyn could do is roll his eyes and close the door, sitting down on the couch with Daniel in his lap. 

Loud knocks could be heard for about 5 minutes, before Corbyn got annoyed and went to the door still holding Daniel. 

"I need to talk to Daniel" Jonah sounded serious. 

"No, do you know how sad he is, he's heart broken. He doesn't want to talk to you. Were going to get his stuff tomorrow, and no you can't talk to him" Corbyn shut the door walking back to the couch. 

"Thank you Corby" Daniel looked into Corbyn's eyes. 

"Daniel, I know this is hard and all, but I just wanna tel-" Corbyn got cut off with lips on his. 

They have been kissing for a few minutes until they pulled apart. 

"Corbyn I know your the right person for me" Daniel looking into Corbyn's eyes with hope. 

"I'll take you out this weekend" 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kinda cut it short there. But anyways had this idea and decided to make it something. 

But like why are my one-shots so long? There suppose to be shorter than this. 

There isn't much Dorbyn action. But it's still something

~McKayla.