part 3(Dorbyn)

i'm gonna do a Dorbyn wedding and a Jachary wedding on different days. 

3rd pov:

It was now the wedding day for Daniel and Corbyn, they decided to have the wedding in June 24, 7 months from when Corbyn proposed. 

They have been planning the wedding for a while, just to make it perfect.

They planned the wedding in Bali, Corbyn in a black tuxedo with a blue paper in the pocket, Daniel wearing an ombre blue wedding dress. Corbyn's best men,Jonah, Jack and Jordan all wore blue tuxedo, Daniel's bridesmaids, Anna, Ashley, Ava, Zach all wore dark blue dresses. The cake had blue streaks and the rest white. The decorations were different shades of blues. 

The guests were Corbyn, Daniel, Jack, Zach and Jonah, family's, and family friends. They didn't want to many people but they wanted enough people. 

~~~

Daniel was getting ready with his mom, dad and Zach with his bridesmaids in the room. 

"Dani baby I can't believe your getting married, this is gonna be perfect" Daniel's mom said crying. 

"I know your the right person for my brother" Ashley joined the conversation. 

"Dani, can you believe after all this time after 10 years of being friends, you get to marry your man and in a couple weeks i'm marrying mine. I never thought this would have happened 10 years ago" Zach says running to Daniel pulling him into a tight hug. "I love you Dani" 

"I love you also Zachy" Daniel giggles softly. 

"Dani son, I can't believe you're getting married, every since you came out and told us you were dating Corbyn, I was beyond excited I kept fantasizing what your wedding would be like, if there would ever be one, and there is, and i'm so happy for you son, I love you... so much" Daniel's dad said holding his hands. "Next step is kids" Daniel hears his sister Anna and his mom say at the same time. He just rolls his eyes at the comment. 

"Daniel, your going out soon!" Anna yells at his brother running into the room pulling him into a hug. "I love you so much Daniel, I can't believe your getting married, it's gonna be weird seeing you married, but I wouldn't want anyone else to marry you. You two belong together" She said tearing up. "You better not forget any of us" She said sniffling. "Don't cry Anna, I could never forget any of you. I love you so so much Anna". 

"Well this is it Daniel, your getting married soon" Daniel's dad said. 

(I never went to a wedding so i'll write the best wedding I can)

The bridesmaids walked side by side down the aisle to stand were Daniel would be standing shortly. Corbyn was already standing waiting at the alter(?) with his best men. 

Corbyn was waiting for Daniel to walk down the aisle, he never got the chance to see his soon to be husband as Ashley and Daniel's mom took him away. 

Corbyn looked at Zach smiling as he saw him wearing a dress, making him wonder if Daniel had worn a dress. 

Everyone stopped talking when the music started playing indicating Daniel would be coming down the aisle. 

Corbyn looked where the bridesmaids came in from, he saw his stunning Daniel dressed in a beautiful dress, his eyes immediately started tearing up. His best man or his brother Jordan patted Corbyn's back telling him he's be alright. 

Daniel was walking down the aisle with his father, he looked up to find Corbyn looking straight into his  eyes, he couldn't help but smile Corbyn smiling back. 

Daniel made it to where Corbyn was standing. The priest person started doing his speech.

"Daniel you may say your vows" The priest said. 

"Corbyn, I don't know were to start, but i'll have to start somewhere" Daniel chuckled to himself. " My little angel, I don't know what I would do without you, your the sunshine to my day, you lighten my mood one thousand times, even if we have our stupid pity fights, they don't tear us apart we keep pushing thru, when we met at the playground, you said you were the straightest person alive but you were wrong. But anyways, I love you Corbyn and i'm glad I could call you my boyfriend for 8 years, but calling you my husband is something different and I wouldn't want anything else. I love you with my whole heart, and I promise you that I will be with you thru thick and thin. Corbyn Matthew Besson I love you with my whole heart" Daniel finished by sniffling and wiping his tears. 

 "Corbyn you may say your vows" 

"Daniel, ii'm just gonna start off by saying how much I love you. You make me smile when i'm mad even if your the one i'm mad at, you just know how to lift my mood" Corbyn said letting the tears fall from his eyes. Daniel frowned at this, so he brought his hands up to Corbyn's face and wiped his tears. " When we met at the park, I said I was straight but you completely changed me, I wouldn't have it anyway, we have gone thru lots good and bad but everything always ends in a good night. And I promise you I will treat you like royalty, always be loyal, be by your side with everything you do. And I promise Daniel seavey almost Besson, I will love you forever and ever" People chuckling at what Corbyn said near the end. 

Daniel kept wiping Corbyn's tears. 

"Does anyone have any objections" Once there were no objections the priest continued. 

"You may bring out the rings" Jack came out with the rings, of course he wasn't looking were he was going only looking a Zach, he tripped on his shoes, but quickly recovered. 

Corbyn took Daniel's ring and slipped it on his finger. 

Daniel took Corbyn's ring and slipped it on his finger.

"Since there were no objections I may continue. Daniel do you take Corbyn to be your husband" Everyone looked at Daniel. "I do" 

"Corbyn do you take Daniel to be your husband?" Everyone now looking at Corbyn. "I do" 

"I may now announce you Husband and Husband, you may kiss the groom" 

Corbyn smiled at Daniel before grabbing his waist and pulling him forward. Daniel wrapped his arms around Corbyn's neck and Corbyn's arms around Daniel's waist. Their lips collided blocking all the clapping noises behind them, all they cared about was their love for each other.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Next up is Jachary wedding then it's done.

But if you want a longer story of something like this. Go check out my other book "Wedding" 

I hope you liked this one. 

love y'all, and thank you for reading my books, I really appreciate it. 

~McKayla