Jachary

Zach pov:

I sit, or shall I say jump. Well anyways I jumped on my bed that contained my lovely boyfriend of 3 years. Oh, but he was not always this lovely to me. 

It all started when we were back in grade 9, now almost the end of grade 12. You see, it was like those typical bad boy falls in love with nerd boy kinda concept. 

Jack Avery was my bully, it sucked really. We went to every school together, ever since grade 6 he has been bullying me I really didn't know why, all I knew was I like Jack ever since I figured out what my sexuality was. 

~flashback~
(still zach pov) 

I walk into the school building holding the straps of my back, hoping not to see Jack my bully. Yeah I may like him but I don't like getting beaten up. 

I hear someone calling my name "Yo Herron, get over here" that voice belonging to the one and only Jack avery. 

I wanted to just walk away but I knew if I did he would really hurt me. So I slowly walk my way over to his locker looking down. 

I start looking up since he wasn't doing anything not even talking. Although I regret it deeply, he was staring at me but not with hate? They seemed like they had hearts all in his eyes. 

He took my shoulders pushing me against the lockers. 

By now the bell had already rung and everyone was in their designated class. 

He started leaning in, I just let him take full control with everything as I was stuck not knowing if I was getting a chance with my crush that happens to be my bully, or he waited for the bell to ring so there was no one in the halls so he could beat me up. He didn't kiss me which I was slightly disappointed but instead he brought me into a hug. I was beyond confused. 

I felt his hand going  down to touch my butt, I felt a hand trying to go into the pocket. I just heard him groan (is this the right word-?) He leaned back to look me into my eyes. 
"You have no pockets in your jeans?"  he asks annoyed. 

"I didn't know there weren't any pockets" 

"anyways, call me later" With that he places the paper in my hand. 

Did my bully/ crush just give me his number?

They talk, Jack asks him on a multiple dates, they end up being official they kiss. And done.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(I didn't know what to write after-)

3rd pov:

Zach goes to cuddle Jack in his bed as they have been having a long week and needed some time alone with no homework and no stress. 

"Imagine if you would have had pockets in your jeans, you might have not know I put a note there." Jack says quietly. 

"I think I felt you touch my butt, it was creepy" Zach replies sarcastically. 

"But you should have seen your face when I pushed you against the locker and started leaning in, I think you thought I was gonna kiss you" Jacks says as if he read Zach's mind that day and never forgot about it. 

"Whatever, can we just not talk about this?" he replies with a huff. 

"Of course, what do you wanna do? We can get ice cream, like we did on the first date were you were so nervous you dropped it, then almost cried. Then a group of teens started making fun of you, then I Jack wonderful Avery stood up for you. How great am I?" He states confidently. 

"your so annoying" Zach says while cuddling into Jack. 

"Not my fault me good looks made you fall in love with me, in like grade.6." he says which resulted in a slap on the chest. 

"How did you know I like you since grade.6.?" Zach says obviously embarrassed and irritated with what they were talking about. 

"I have my ways, anyways, how bout the ice cream idea? you up for that?"

"sure, let's go." 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I have way to many drafts, so heres this one. Not bad. 

The ending is boring, but anyways.

~McKayla.